SimCity Societies SimCity Societies for $9.99 at Circuit City

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by Judhudson, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

SimCity Societies for $9.99 at Circuit City

As this cannot be posted on the main page, it's still should be shared with you as it's too good of a deal to pass on.

I fell out of my chair when I saw this ad in the paper. For the week of March 9 thru March 15, check out your local Circuit City and pick yourself up a copy of SimCity Societies for only $9.99.

What a deal! If you dont happen to have a Circuit City in your neighborhood, then you can always order it online by clicking here.

If you are still sitting on the fence waiting for the time to pick up a copy...now is the time. It's not a bad game - and if you do think it is, you won't be out of a lot of money.

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Bit early for remaindering ... :rolleyes:

I'll try it when I find it as a premium with my Rice Crispies. :p

3. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

Is this an indication of the game's popularity? :rolleyes:

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Amazon UK is discounting it by 50%, that only happens if stock needs shifting.

I didn't like what I perceived as the limited play factor of the Societies concept.

5. djrules5454

djrules5454 Wiivolutionary

I didn't like the fact that there was no challenge, no currency, only two kinds of roads, and the fact that it was a copycat of City Life.

6. artistvrd

artistvrd SporeMasterArti

yea! I was at walmart yesterday seeing if Brawl for the Wii has gone down a little bit and I saw societies sitting next to simcity for 19.77. The thing I found funny was Simcity 4 was 19.85! hehe, ugh that game makes me so angry sometimes..

7. sohel1

sohel1 New Member

new city

Very able to play with the new sim city societies and i would know if is possible to download an already builded city.if someone can share with me the saved games.