Back from the dead again. Oh the changes.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Odinmoon, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Back from the dead again. Oh the changes.

Josh stepping down.:eek::cry: mirelly stepping down.:eek::cry: I feel sad for all this. You put so much into this forum, It's really sad to see this.

Congrats Shana and Hugz and muffin for your upgrades in this forum. I'm sure you will all lead it well. And maybe bring new breath and ideas into it. Although I have no complaints the way it was. :p

I haven't been very active lately due to illness. But maybe soon with a bit of gods help, I will be back with full energy.

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Well I'm stepping down only as the role of who manages Sims 2. I'm afraid I can't be split that much between multiple titles. There is only so much I can do before I have to really step down from everything :)

3. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Thanks for the congratulations, Moon. :) I hope you feel better soon! You're strong so I know you'll get through this.

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

5. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Thanks for the congrats Moon. :) And yep, I know why you've been ill and I hope you feel better soon. Don't do too much until you're well enough. Take care! :)

6. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

Get well soon Odinmoon x

7. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

*hugs* hope you feel better soon dear. Welcome back and thanks for the congrats!

8. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Hope you feel better soon, Moon. It's nice to hear from you.

9. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Yes Josh I live in Sydney.:D By the beach.:p If I'm wel at the time and have the cash . I just might go. :) The venue place is a good spot in sydney. Next to the harbour. Saw many rock concerts there. :)

Thanks guys and gals. I'm starting to feel better. Touch wood I hope this was the last trip to hospital for a while. :cool:
    Just starting to get my energy back. :)

10. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

That's very nice to hear. :)