Life is crazy!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jupitershana, Jul 29, 2008.

?

Shana's baby is going to be a...

1. BOY!

50.0%
  2. GIRL!

50.0%
  1. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

2/6/2009, the 37 week mark! lol. Honestly even with the recent early contraction scare I still think she's not coming till around her due date of 2/27. Brandon is convinced the big day will be 2/20. I would love for her to come between 2/10 and 2/27 but won't be surprised if she's late either. This is a first baby after all and most first babies are late. I was 4 days late and Brandon was a week late as well.

If anyone wants to enter a guess on her birthday and other stats go here: http://www.expectnet.com/games/babygirlking

2. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

Grats on the baby! I hadnt been on so long that I didnt get to wish you on your wedding, blah :( belated congrats on the wedding and now on the baby! I hope you guys have everything ready for the baby's arrival :D

3. NatalFenix

NatalFenix Lamb of Spiritual Flock

Oh \Well thanks!
    see you around Shana!:)
    it must be awesome having a baby girl then a week or so Later depending on Your Delivery date Sims 3 will be released!:D
    Wow a Double Whammy!;)
    Lucky you!

4. jupitershana

Honestly (don't shoot me) I'm not planning on getting the Sims3! We don't have the money to spare and I'm thinking I'm going to be a bit too busy to play it! lol! Now if it had only come out a year ago things might have been different!

And thanks Jess! Good to see you around! Funny you mention the wedding too, our 1st anniversary is coming up here on 1/26! Almost perfect timing to come back and say congrats on that! lol!

5. NatalFenix

NatalFenix Lamb of Spiritual Flock

OMG!:eek:
    ......kidding! oh well i suppose I can try to Comprehend why:confused:
    lol I kid again! it is totally understandable! your a new mummy!?:D
    I assume so by the way you mentioned your hubby is new at all this!
    so Congrats again! it will be I am sure an experience that you will treasure and lock in your memories, take with you for the rest of your life!:)

Well i gotta go My sis is Pestering me! gotta go CLEANHOUSE eugh:mad:
    cannot wait for the day i find someone too Latch onto! :ponder:
    or maybe not:p
    we shall see shan't we:cross-eyed:

6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

4 more weeks...wow... good thing this isn't a leap year Shana :D

7. jupitershana

Alright people, if you want to get your guesses in do it now, I'm locking the game in about 24 hours: http://www.expectnet.com/games/babygirlking

Tomorrow I'll be 37 weeks and Aydia will no longer be considered a premature baby. My braxton hicks have been picking up a bit over the past week and I'm making progress according to my midwife! She could come any day or be up to 2 weeks late, which is another 5 weeks. I'm hoping sooner though as it's getting increasingly difficult to sleep! I realize I won't get much sleep once she's here either, but I will at least be able to sleep on my back or stomach at that point instead of only on one of my sides. We have everything bought and ready for her and my bag is packed and ready to go! AHH! I can't believe she's just about here.

8. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

That's good to hear Shana!
    I hope all the babying stuff works out for you and she arrives when it's time!

9. jupitershana

come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, come out, COME OUT!!!!!

Umm....I'm a bit impatient...

10. swmeek

maybe you're just a teensy bit tired of having your bladder and stomach kicked every few minutes!
    Hang in there Shana it'll all work out in the long run!

11. soulkat9

soulkat9 New Member

it mite be a boy.

12. jupitershana

LOL, not according to the last ultrasound just a few weeks ago. There was NO doubt she was a girl. We've had 3 confirmations from 3 different ultrasound techs now that she's 100% girl.

13. swmeek

Well like they say third time's the charm! :rotfl: :ducks:

14. ManagerJosh

Hmmmm....If you're impatient now, I hate to think what happens when you go into labor...

15. jupitershana

Nah...it's the waiting for WHEN I go into labor that's driving me nuts. Once I'm in labor at least I know the end is in sight. As of right now it could happen tomorrow, or up to 4 weeks from now as I could go 2 weeks overdue.

16. ManagerJosh

LOL...are you gonna be wondering when the baby starts dating? Graduating? Going to college? Or is that Brandon's job to worry :D

17. jupitershana

Nope, cause those all happen at a certain age. Dating we'll be the ones to decide when she actually starts. Graduate and college will all have specific dates lined up.

Right now I'm just concerned about when I'll be able to roll over in bed again without it being uncomfortable!!! lol! Plus I'm starting to get the phone calls daily from my mom: "Anything happening yet?" "No Mom, I'll let you know when it does..." Seriously, up to 4 more weeks of that? Ugh...

Tonight I've been feeling kind of off though, back is achy (not normal for me), a little crampy in my lower stomach, I felt sick to my stomach earlier, no appetite for the past 2 days, and tonight Aydia has been SUPER active. She's actually normally fairly calm. I'm hoping it's all signs that I only have a few days left.

18. ManagerJosh

Heh. If I've learned anything over the years, it is that things never go according to plan.

19. swmeek

Lest we not forget Murphy's law!

20. ManagerJosh

Ah yes...the dreaded "Anything that can happen will happen"