Troubleshooting I cant seem to do anything while playing

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by markeeta_rd4, Aug 3, 2008.

1. markeeta_rd4

markeeta_rd4 New Member

I cant seem to do anything while playing

I have had sims life stories in my computer for almost a year and it was working fine until about a week ago when i tried to use it and i just couldnt seem to be able to perform any actions. When ever i clicked on something, for example the toilet to use the bathroom the bubble would disappear before i even had the chance to select anything. So i re installed it and it still doesnt work. Today i went out and bought sims 2 deluxe and the exact same thing is happening. im running it as administrator and my compatibility is running in XP. It was working fine a few months ago when i stopped playing it but i dont know why the bubbles dont stay up long enough for me to make an action. I cant do anything, i cant make my sim cook food or use the bathroom or sleep. the bubble leaves the screen and i dont know what to do. im hoping someone else out there has had this problem and can help thanks! :)

2. pigeon 420

pigeon 420 New Member

having the same problem , anybody got any ideas or advice?

peace.

3. luckycharms340

luckycharms340 New Member

having the same problem :( if i hear anything i'll post and let you know.