Spore Cant Login too Spore :(

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by lostsnow_3, Sep 7, 2008.

1. lostsnow_3

lostsnow_3 New Member

Cant Login too Spore :(

It keeps saying it cant connect to the servers that my connection is down but I have my internet on. I even uninstalled my firewall and ant-virus and still not luck :(

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Try again later. I suspect it has to do with their servers being overwhelmed.

3. artistvrd

artistvrd SporeMasterArti

Well, I know when I tried logging in at Emeryville, I had my address typed in wrong the whole time! then I corrected it and my password was wrong! But after 6 different tries I successfully logged in.

Try making sure your password is what it's supposed to be for your login email address, if not then have your password reset.

If you try the above and you get nothing, check your windows firewall and maybe a firewall you have with Norton Antivirus or other computer protection software.

4. lostsnow_3

lostsnow_3 New Member

I cant even get to the LOGIN SCREEN!!! It wont bring it up becasue it says it cant connect to the servers. I cant even open the register screen so im stuck playing spore forever with maxis creators >.<

5. ManagerJosh

Any firewalls? Like the annoying default Windows ones?

6. lostsnow_3

lostsnow_3 New Member

I have nothing on here.....

I had Norton so I uninstalled it to see if it works but no good. SO I had to reinstall it so I wont get virus on the web. But really noone is even helping me on the forums either >.<

7. ManagerJosh

It's hard to say because you're in a unique situation. I haven't heard much from people saying they can't connect to the Sporepedia. Hmmm..

I'll approach a few people at Maxis and let's see what they have to say.