Still Undecided

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Oct 29, 2008.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Still Undecided

Yup..I'm still undecided. I don't know who to vote for. Obama or McCain.

Sigh:(

Are you still undecided? Or have you made up your mind?

2. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

Barack and Roll. ;)

3. MegRen

MegRen New Member

I already voted, so I guess I'm decided.

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

LUCKY YOU! I'm still digging through the mounds of information. Not to mention I got an interesting news wire piece today that Barack Obama refuses to produce his birth certificate and he may very well be ineligible to run as he can't prove he's not a US-Born Citizen. In fact, the article says that the Democratic party has filed a counter suit against someone who's suing the Obama campaign for copies of his birth certificate and that the DNC is stonewalling him.

Sigh....now to figure out between these two shrubs.

5. timothgallagher

timothgallagher New Member

Actually... In Oregon State, of course - it's a simple case of vote by mail.

Still, I've been listening to talk radio ( Am ) for at least a couple of weeks - in order to really understand what is going on... versus just what the Fox Channel feels one should be 'seduced' to believe.

Even the Fox Station Journalists are just - not sure why McCain is acting the way he is during the campaign trail.... and this makes me think that, is this what's going to happen if something difficult needs to be solved ... and all he can do is "put people down" ?

McCain doesn't even treat people in his own party... decently.

I did feel Barack Obama - did a lot of planning, and at least kept his cool. That was something that the Republican Party should of learned.... and what really clenched it, is when McCain bad-mouthed Colin Powell... I realized that McCain, is not going to be the guy getting my vote.