Barack Obama Declared Winner, Elected US President

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Nov 4, 2008.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Barack Obama Declared Winner, Elected US President

Barack Obama is declared the winner of this year's election. Congratulations to him :)

2. jeffrompas

jeffrompas New Member

I heard he spent some times of his childhood in Indonesia. I think that's why most Indonesian supports him. LOL
    And yes i'd like to congratulate him too.

3. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

So who did you vote for, Josh?

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

5. Bassoonist

Bassoonist Bassoons rock!

I'm excited. The first election I get to vote in, the candidate I chose won.

But of course every single inch of my state went for McCain anyways. D:

6. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I'm not surprised with this turnout as I expected that he would win considering any coverage I've seen only had him or Hillary in it.

I'm not going to say much about it as I'm not American - and as a Canadian it's not my place to say much about our neighbor's political leaders when I don't know anything about them. All I'll say is that I hope he's a good leader and wasn't elected solely because of the media's spin on democrats vs republicans.

7. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

I am a Republican but I'm sorry...They had their time in the office and things went down the drain. So I vote Obama in hopes that the Dem's can turn things around for the better. Of course, I couldn't tell my parents that as they can't stand the guy.

8. thesenator

thesenator New Member