Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by chris1neji, Apr 10, 2009.

1. chris1neji

chris1neji New Member

I am not looking for attention. Just came by to introduce myself. Why to check if this forums was active i wanna talk to people who know a lot about Sims and just have fun and blah blah blah. Anyways im neji i play Knight Online, Sims 2, and sometimes pokemon 0.o its addicting anyways anyone still use this forum.
    ANy tips and tricks and help for Sims2?
    I just bough Sims2 DoubleDeluxe whatever that means
    Hopefully its not a waste of 20usd
    :bunny:

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Hiya Chris!! Welcome to our humble community! Have a cup of tea :D

3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Welcome to the forums and feel free to talk about whatever you want in here!

4. chris1neji

chris1neji New Member

so any tips this is my first sims for PC =D
    i know nothing about PC game version when does the game end? and stuff like that
    what is the difference between this version on the others which one is the latest one did i get the latest...

5. Valagil

Valagil New Member

1st, welcome to the forums :)

Now to try to answer some of your questions...

The game does not really end. Keep in mind you can create many sims. These sims age, have kids, grandkids, and eventually die. Unlike some of the console versions, it is very open ended.

I think you said you got Double Deluxe. This includes the the base game, the expansion pack Nightlife, and the stuff pack Celebration stuff.

There are many more expansion packs and stuff packs available. However none of them are required to play the game.

The expansion packs include:
    University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, and Apartment Life.

The Stuff Packs include:
    Holiday Party Pack, Family Fun Stuff, Glamour Life Stuff, Happy Holiday Stuff, Celebration! Stuff, H&M Fashion Stuff, Teen Style Stuff, Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff, IKEA Home Stuff, and Mansion & Garden Stuff

There will be no more expansion or stuff packs created for the Sims 2 as the Sims 3 will be coming out on June 2nd.

There is also a great Sims 2 section in these forums with lots of additional info :)

6. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Welcome neji!

7. chris1neji

chris1neji New Member

IS sIMS 3 gonna be able to play online?
    also can we post out msn?

8. swmeek

I don't think it's gonna be an online game.
    post out msn?

9. chrst0322

chrst0322 Member

Welcome to the forum Neji:)

10. chris1neji

chris1neji New Member

post our msn why?
    for when someone is bored/needs help/chat
    also when i bough double deluxe does that mean its like 2 game also in you guys experience is it the best or most boring ...
    i myself am lost on what to do...so far been going to work and chatting with others sims

11. Valagil

Valagil New Member

I've been playing the Sims since the beginning so I wouldn't call it boring. Double Deluxe is a pretty cool Version because you get the base game and and expansion and a stuff pack. Personally, I bought The Sims 2 the day it came out. Further, I bought each expansion and almost all stuff packs when they came out as well. I think in your case, it's just a matter of getting used to everything. You will although it may take a little time.

12. swmeek

Ah I see what you mean now.
    Sorry I don't hardly use MSN messenger anymore.
    Like Val that was the way I got all my expansions and stuff packs too.