Darkspore Ordered From EA?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by Paragon, Apr 26, 2011.

?

How mad are you?

Poll closed Apr 29, 2011.
  1. I want to rip my face off for some reason >:(

50.0%
  2. I have been clicking my inbox button in my email for 2 hours straight now.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. If I cry enough for my key it will come.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I can sleep it off and wait till tommorow

50.0%
  1. Paragon

Paragon New Member

It appears EA is working out why we have not all been sent out emails with our keys. While you wait make sure that the beta version of your game (if you had it) is uninstalled and go here to download the correct launcher/version of the game http://darkspore.com/download.
    Other platforms like steam are working on similar issue and it is said the keys will be given at 10AM! April 26. Maybe sooner if you are lucky.
    If you bought the game from the store and it is saying the sever is unviable than restart your computer and pray.
    Direct2Drive appears to be working for a lot of people!
    Sigh I wish I ordered from there... Everyone has 20 20 vision in hind-site.

2. Zaughn

Zaughn Member

Yup I had to go to bed anyways.

3. djrules5454

djrules5454 Wiivolutionary

Having pre-ordered from the EA Store, I got several coupons for the failures on their end. The first two for screwing up my pre-0rder and failing to net me my free Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition as part of the 1-day only pre-order deal on April 8th or around there, and the last one for screwing up on when my key was supposed to be sent to me. It was quite annoying, but the coupons almost make up for it, since they were 20%, 20%, and 50% coupons.

4. Zaughn

Zaughn Member

yeah i quiet enjoyed my 50% off coupon but it did not take 50% off the whole purchase. just one game. :p

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

RIP OFF! Those cheap guys!! Come on, they are making a killing off those games at least be nice and give 50% off a purchase :p. They know they can afford it :p :p :p