hey there all old sims chatters from maxis

Discussion in 'Introductions Forums' started by Helen Sjögren, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Nina Kanina is here - at least as much the time will allow.. And for you that have no clue about me: Nina was a "bunny wabbit" with long ears... She's passed away since some years now. She just LOVED her carrots and the carrot cake Sam used to make for her.
    Me - I prefer to be called: Helen
    I like to read - basically a lot of different stuff.
    Don't have a real favourite movie, but Lord of The Rings is a very good candidate to the title.
    As I'm an "oldie" Sean Connery is amongst my favourite actors and actresses. There's lots of top notch ones and no absolute title holder.
    I can't play any real computer games on this machine today. NOTHING works. So today I stick with the Facebook games and Gaia Online.
    No favourites on the TV really. I'm not watching that "stoopid box" very much at all.
    My colours are blue-beige-golden-black and green.
    Equestrian, Rabbit jumping and Ice hockey
    No favourite dishes or desserts - I eat most things.. :rolleyes:
    And now you want to know something interesting about me... Erhm... urhm... *think think*... I'm a bit of a nut case. :p But really - I never "charge extra for that"... Seriously: I love my friends. I try stay in contact with all of them, but it's not easy when there's only 24 hours/day allowed... I always try to help if I can. I love nature and animals. I'm interested in very many different topics.
    I'm totally useless at Sims 2 and 3 as I never played them. I can't play Simcity either on this computer. So that area will be blank for me I'm afraid.

Well it's Josh's "fault" I'm here. We go back some years (believe it's about 11-12 years now?) him and me. :D had quite some fun at Maxis chat - right Josh? :D

For the rest... Take care all of you - known and unknown people. :)

ManagerJosh likes this.
  2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

It's not my fault that I'm so charming and manage to lure you back here :p :p :p

3. Josh, Josh. You know what I said to you already a decade ago... You ARE charming! Love you for the good friend you are - you know that! :) Hugs

ManagerJosh likes this.
  4. ManagerJosh

Hahah.. some people on this forum might disagree :p

5. Isn't it always like that? Some people just loves you - or they tolerate you - or dislike you - or just plain hate you... I couldn't care less what others think about you Josh. You've always been good to me. :D

6. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Helen! Welcome back! I remember seeing you around briefly when I first came to WS. Never got to be a sims chatter as it had closed just before I started visiting thesims.com.
    I was part of the "Brekkie Clubbers" though.

Anyway, good to see you again and I hope you hang around some more. :)

7. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Hiya! Welcome back...

8. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Hi Helen Welcome back!
    Josh......Charming???? LOL

9. ManagerJosh

She's back isn't she? :p

10. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiya! :p I'll try pop in a bit more often. ok? And thanks for the welcoming words.

Nice to see you all again! Now. Tell me everything that's gone on since Maxis chat closed.... :D

*flapping ears* hehehe...

And yeah. Josh is charming, in his own special way. Always loved the rascal. He's always been a great friend and I love great friends.

And now - telll me aaaalll....

11. I got to add this:

It's a real Nostalgia trip to see the old forum games from the old times. The old names etc. Brings out SO many memories. Amazing! :D :D

And for those who doesn't know:

I'm Nina_Kanina from Maxis and the old days. So. Hiya all. let's have some fun.

12. swmeek

and another worthless spammer.

13. swmeek

Who cares spammer!

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Well, well folks. I'm not really back, but thought of just steppinmg by and say HELLO!!! :)
    Hope all is well. I'm fine - just too much to do. lol
    Also. I'm actually gonna sell all my Sims! Eventual buyer will be routed here for suppport - if needed. Just no time for it. :(

So. See ya eventually. Take care all. Hugsssss....

15. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

Good to see you! Hugsss back!

Not many of us "old timers" left anymore. Is there even a market for old Sims games? I would think that most of the computers wouldn't run them very well anymore. (I would willingly sell my TS1 and 2 at this point. I'm never going back to them after all this time.)

16. ManagerJosh

you need to visit us more often Helen :p

17. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I'll try my friends. Well. Market for Sims 1? I'm on my way to get all of them sold - cheap, but anyway. Only exp missing is Making Magic, but I've seen that too on the market - way to expensive, but anyway. :) Just don't have time to play it anymore. :/ But those were the FUN days tight? I just loved being on Maxis chat.. hehehe.. Hugssss to all