I am Looking for any Member's of Simslice.com who can help me Please?

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by Alistair, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Alistair

Alistair New Member

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are well & that you all had a wonderful Christmas.

I subscribed to www.simslice.com on 23rd November 2015 I got an E-Mail from Paypal to confirm my purchase but when I tried to Login I was denied access.

So the 24th November 2015 I sent the first E-Mail to simslice staff with No response I proceeded with Two more E-Mails within a week. Still no response from simslice staff so I proceeded with a Refund Case with Paypal.

With all my Evidence Paypal voted in my favor & rewarded me a full refund. So what I am asking for if there is anyone on All About Sims who is a member of simslice.

If so would someone be so very kind to download Classic Motorcycles & Vintage Pumps! for The Sims 3 & send the files to my E-Mail address. I will give out my E-Mail address via PM to the very kind Person who is wiling to help me.

Also as Payment I am willing to let the person who is willing to help me have a pick of as many downloads from my Sims 3 Download list which consists of over 35 pages & a total of over 300 Sims 3 Downloads

I really look forward to your response

Very Kind & Very Best Regards

Alistair

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Hey @Alistair

I'm not sure if SimSlice is still running for business. It's been quite sometime since I've heard the name SimSlice.

3. Alistair

Alistair New Member

Thank you very much for responding Josh. The Site still exist but you can not become a new member that is why I am looking for an existing member that can still login to there account.

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I suspect all the subscriptions are gone by now and no one really has access.

5. Alistair

Alistair New Member

Thank you Josh,

I know it is looking impossible but I might as well try. I just really hope someone is out there that can & wants to help me.

6. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

You could always try twitter or facebook.

7. Alistair

Alistair New Member

Thank you swmeek, I have tried E-Mailing, Facebook, Tumblr, Asking other Sims Sites, Messaging & E-Mailing Wintermuteai1 the Creator of this Download to see if he could E-Mail me the Files. But not one bit of luck.

I do have another Idea if anyone would be able to to create a Custom Harley Davidson Fatboy. I have alot more Information & Pictures. I think this is the only better option.

I anyone is willing to help me on this project please get in touch. Thank you for all your kind & suggestful comments.

Very Kind & Very Best Regards

Alistair

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  8. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

There are some motorcycles over at mod the sims you can download free.

9. Alistair

Alistair New Member

Thank you once again swmeek, I know of the ones at Mod The Sims as I am a member. If you are talking about The Harley Davidson on modthesims they are for the sims 2 not the sims 3. which i need. Maybe i will just give up as know one can help me. i am very grateful for all your suggestions. as I have said I have tried everywhere as I am a member at modthesims, thesimsresource, allaboutsims, thesims3, tumblr & a few other sims sites. I will keep this open so if there is anyone on here or someone knows of someone that can build it please let me know. Just to give you an idea of what sort of bike i want here is an image.

Attached Files: