Canceled TV shows

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Droz, Nov 15, 2002.

1. starchip

starchip Guest

wow I didant now that all these shows were canceled! some of them were my fave! but what about star trek! the new prelude thay did the first season and then canceld it all together!:(

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Does this mean Enterprise got cancelled? I am SO out of the loop....

3. starchip

starchip Guest

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Awww MAN!!! :( :( :( !!!!! OK, I guess I'll have to find someone who taped the shows to see all of what they broadcast anyway!!

I'm looking forward to the latest Star Trek movie coming out soon! :) That's a cheering thought at least....

5. starchip

starchip Guest

I didant know that a movie was coming out!!! :):):)

thanx

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yes, it's a Star Trek Next Generation movie, with Captain Picard and Data!!! I've been seeing the previews for it on television, so it should be coming out pretty soon!

7. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Nemesis!! Starring Shinzon...Remus and the Remans
    and Enterprise isnt cut!

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Enterprise isn't cancelled after all??!! Maybe I'll have to get ahold of a TV guide or something and see what's going on! :p

9. lewdini

Enterprise Season 2!!!!so cool!!!

10. Droz

Droz New Member

I was confused there for a minute seeing as (after getting back from a long hiatus) I just finished watching three episodes of it... I'm glad I didn't just inadvertantly record over the last episode or something.

11. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I get quite a number of programmes cancelled and I don't know until I go to see them. My monitor decides to say that "no signal is being received" - which means 'you've had it - mate'. I am getting thoroughly fed up with this state of things. I am sure that my tv has caught a terrible cold or infection from my computer. They are now both troublesome.
    It is like cars. I know a lot about cars in theory. I was Secretary to the designer of the old light Anglia many years ago. I read about them copiously. If I ever put my silly fingers near a car then you can guarantee that it will never go again. I know what I want to do - the car knows as well and makes sure that I don't do it.

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oh dear! I'm sorry your television is giving you troubles too now!!!

Cars and electronics in general seem to like me... but I've got friends who have troubles with cars like they have a mind of their own and are being pests!! :p

My hubby is convinced that our computer LOVES me and HATES him!! :LOL:

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Oh yeah!! I was coming here to get to THIS thread and post letting everyone know that last night we were watching the sci-fi channel and they BROUGHT BACK Farscape!!! The new season starts January 10th!!! Whooooo-hooooooo! :D :D :D :whitekitty: :bunny:

14. lewdini

Theres nothing wrong with the com loving Fae and hating her hubby is there? :p

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

heh the only real trouble is it makes him give me funny looks when I've been on the computer about 8 hours with about 14 different windows open and juggling between 3-4 different programs... and then I close everything and get off to give him a turn, and he goes to check email, in ONE window with ONE program... and it freezes up on him!! :p :D

16. Droz

Droz New Member

Well actually, what happens there is that you've used up all the resources, and the computer needs a rest (about 5 seconds) and then turn it on again and it will have cleared all the garbage it accumulated while you were on. The reason it freezes for him is that his e-mail is another different program that it has to keep information for and each program, even after you close it, takes up a little more of your resources. (Try restarting it right as you get off and see if it freezes for him then.)

17. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

ooooh ok, the restart might be a good idea then!!! :p Thanks!

... I'm still all excited FarScape is coming back!!!! yippie!! *jumps for joy!* :bunny: :bunny: :whitekitty:

18. lewdini

I understand now!