Where do you Live?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by h_e_l_l_o_, Nov 28, 2002.

?

Where do you live?

1. I live in the US of A!

12 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. I live in Canada!

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  3. I live in England na na na na na na!

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. I live somewhere else in Europe.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  5. I live in the land downunder (New Zealand)

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  6. I live in Ozzy (Australia)

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  7. UM, I live in Japan or China!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Somewhere else in USA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. I ain't tellin you nothin'

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. You seem to have missed out my spot. (sob)

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  1. h_e_l_l_o_

h_e_l_l_o_ New Member

Where do you Live?

As we well know there are users using this site from all over the place. You may not think so :sleep: but I think that it would be interesting to see where most of our worldsim users are from.

2. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

lol,yep,oh yea,hey there,welcome ta worldz :)

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I live on Earth :p

4. xanthist

xanthist New Member

I'm in Australia (not far from Melbourne)

waves!

5. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Do I need to tell you? By the way, I think you meant to say Great Britain and not England. I live in England but I am sure there are those who would not like that title when they live in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, or even the Isle of Man!

6. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I am sorry - it looks as though I do. I live in Hitcham (a village), near Ipswich, Suffolk, England. I walk the dogs, eat and play games and that is all I do - nothing else!!!

7. chairman matt

chairman matt New Member

Just outside of Kansas City, Missouri.

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

You missed me?? And it's right there under my name! :eek:

*sobs*

Noone seems to know my country except europeans. And yet we are the ones giving out the Nobel Prize! We also have one of the worlds best hockeyteams - and always had. Volvo comes form my country! Ad so on.... And you missed it.

*sighes deeply and considers to hide*

9. crazy12234

crazy12234 New Member

darn... u missed out asia?

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Not really. Japan and China is there.. Of course there's more to asia. Big parts of former Sovjet-union belongs to asia as well. But I doubt we have members from Irkutsk for exampel.

11. Playa del Carmen

Playa del Carmen New Member

Los Estados Unidos. ;)

12. starchip

starchip Guest

I Think it is careful work trying to include eveyone and were thay live in this forum and im sure somones going to need to edit this poll but its a good idea.(P.S i'm from england)

13. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

Sin City here baby :p thats in the US for those of you who don't know

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Could have added Sweden actually.

*mumbles something under her breath*

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

hmmmm... maybe we should have gone with continents/land masses? ;) :) *I* have heard of Sweden!!! I think it's cool!! Of course, I had a Swedish neighbor when I was 6 and I thought she was about the coolest person on earth at the time, she taught us to make swedish pancakes, and had me pretend to hitchike when my mom picked us up from shopping! When we moved to Lake Tahoe California she came and visited and said it reminded her of Sweden. :) Which made me proud that someplace in my country could be a little like Sweden.... ;)

16. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

hehe thats really cool Fae, yeah, i knew about Sweden 'cause of Nina and my report on it...

17. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Originally from Alabama, now living in the San Fransico Bay Area in California. Have lived in Alaska also as a child.

18. Droz

Droz New Member

USA

I do want to say something in h_e_l_l_o_'s defense: You can only have 10 answers in these polls, so s/he couldn't EVERYWHERE... and s/he is new, so probably didn't know Nina's from Sweeden, etc.

19. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Well sort of true, but it says right under my name. On the other hand. I don't really mind at all. That was more or less a joke or ironically meant. I hope noone took offense. I'm sorry if anyone did. :ermm::ermm:

(my godness what a lot of typos! I better do something)

20. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

i don't get why he has two USA and stuff but yeah, ok, i guess it makes sence...