wuts up im new here dont no wut im doin rely

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by ss8goku, Dec 8, 2002.

1. ss8goku

ss8goku New Member

wuts up im new here dont no wut im doin rely

hay evry one this is my frist time here nina tould me to come and i like it and all but its cunfusin to me i singed up yesterday so i dont no rely wut im doin yet but o well nina sayed i would soon she says its esey so hope i get to no wut im doin soon

ss8goku

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Welcome Goku :)

Just join in on the forums and post new intresting topics (or reply to them) relative to the forum topic :classic:

3. Droz

Droz New Member

How exactly do you become a SS8? Have 2 SS4 (aka Golden Monkies) fuse?

Oh, and, "Hi"... "Welcome"... "Bienvenido"... "Hola"... "Buenos Dias"... just act yourself, take your bruises and join the club.

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

hi and welcome ss8goku! :D Do you like anime? ;) :whitekitty:

I like going to the general and off topic chat areas, and see what the newest posts are there. Also there is a neat feature where you can click the "view all new posts" and it makes a list of the forum threads with new posts in them and you can go right to the end where the new posts are. :D I use that a lot to get caught up on things. And it helps me find who might be online here and posting at the same time I am too!

5. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Hi Goku!!! Welcome! :classic:

*Gives Goku a big hug*

You did a great start by getting a new thread going. To reply you go to the last post in the thread and click "post reply", or simply use the window for quick replies after the last post. ;) Not hard at all. You're a smart one so you will get the hang of it pretty soon, I'm sure. :classic:
    For the rest. Same basic rules as in simschat applies here, but I know you have no trouble following those. :classic:
    So browse around and read and look. I'm not into the sims much myself, more into Simcity4 and of course Fiction and Art and the general forums and games there.
    Have fun! ;)

6. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Welcome Goku!

7. VanDeGraff

VanDeGraff New Member

Glad to see you SS8Goku

You've seen some good replies by now. I also found a feature that helps me a lot. When I first click to the forums, I scroll down to the very bottom , where it has a login box on the bottom right corner. It saves me all those " you aren't logged in, the site has no idea who you are " pages. Once I do that, Post a Reply or New Thread are no problem. Post a reply simply keeps your message in the appropriate "notebook" or thread as we call it. I usually use a new thread when I have a question that I dont see covered anywhere, or as a way to get help looking for something. Message icons are easy, haven't tried the VB code to modify text yet. I'm still looking for a sig picture too. :bunny: