help im new

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by k8te, Dec 29, 2002.

1. k8te

k8te New Member

help im new

Hi im k8te and this is my 1st time here. i was wondering if any1 here has heard of new found glory and if there are any skins 4 them. If there are does any1 know where 2 get them.

ta:cool:

2. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Welcome to worlds!:classic: I hope you find what you are looking for. Sorry, I haven't heard of what you are looking for.

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

If you have any pictures, someone may be able to make skins of them for you. Detailed ones are better :)

4. masterset2001

masterset2001 Still Here

Welcome to worlds! Sorry i don't know any sites that have what you are looking for. Hope you can find it.

5. k8te

k8te New Member

Sorry I didn't attach any pictures. Would anyboby be able to create skins 4 new found glory with these pictures, if you can't i have others and could probably get these pictures closer up.

thanx:cool:

Attached Files:

6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

It should be possible, but is there someone in particular?

7. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

I know skinners...but they dont skin no more

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think I've heard of them, they're a band, right? :D I just can't remember right now what song of theirs I've heard... I know I saw the name on one of the music channels though.

It's hard for me to figure out how to make skins of them from those pics, it would be best if you could get a close up pic of each one's face, and especially pictures that focus on what makes each one unique and look like THEM. :D Also, if you could get pics of what distinctive clothes each one wears...

I might take this on as a project if I can get help with finding all the pictures for reference! It looks like one has green hair, that might be fun to do. :p

9. k8te

k8te New Member

I found these pictures of them they are thest ones of their heads that i could find, i don'k know of they are good enough though. :cool:

Attached Files:

• nfg.jpg
      nfg.jpg
      File size:
      59.1 KB
      Views:
  10. k8te

k8te New Member

Sorry the picture of Jordan wasn't that good, i found this one if it's any better, thanx:cool:

Attached Files:

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'll start messing around and see if I can do anything. :D Which one(s) do you like the BEST if I can only make a couple of them?

12. k8te

k8te New Member

If you can only make one or two i would like jordan and Chad. i have attatched a pic of chad incase you didn't know which one he is. Thanx so much i realy appreciate this.

ta:cool:

Attached Files: