Babies

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by SimsScape, Aug 10, 2006.

1. SimsScape

SimsScape Rocker but not Roller

Babies

On the Sims 1 for the PC, how do you know what the babies want? It'll start screaming, and I have to just tell me sim to feed him, then sing to him, then play with him until he stops crying since it's impossible to tell. The lines that appear over his head are always red orange and his screams always sound the same. The manual implies that you should be able to tell by his screams, but they're ALWAYS THE SAME. Any help here? Please?

2. SimsScape

SimsScape Rocker but not Roller

Also, how do you hang ceiling lamps?

3. Rozzalina

Rozzalina Dream Catcher

no idea about the ceiling lamps, but for every baby I ever had on TS1 (and believe me, it was A LOT) if they cry, I would just feed it, then sing to it. Sometimes you have to do this twice, but it always works. Hmm.. I'm not sure if I ever played with the babies that much actually.

4. butterflygnz

butterflygnz New Member

babies

hi!personally i don't recommend having babies or kids.they are very annoying.babies cry all the time which is really annoying.:mad:there are three choices as i remember.feed,sing and another one.i try all of them one by one two or three times if it is necessary.by the way you should get used to getting up in the middle of the night which is really hard to do if you have a job.i think there is only one reason making this situation better is that you have tha chance to see your parents getting mad while you are increasing the volume.i recommend this strongly.i've tried it and i think you won't regret it.:)

5. kitty903

kitty903 New Member