Hey guys, and an old-timey hello to the former "The Sims Chat" crowd

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SolidSnake_19, Dec 13, 2020.

1. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Well, I can't believe I remembered all my stuff after however many years it has been.

I doubt any of the Old Crowd from The Sims chatroom still come by anymore, as it looks like most profiles are inactive for quite a few years now.... but in the off chance that you guys just forgot your login credentials, or are ghosting by occasionally... I was thinking about some of ya, lol.

Obviously a lot has changed in nearly 20 years... and who knows how many of us are still around. A lot has come and gone, and we aren't kids anymore. Etc.

However, I just wanted to stop by while I was thinking about this place, and let you guys know (if you're still out there) that I am still around, and I occasionally think about all the fun we had in that silly chat room just talking about video games and what not.

If you guys happen to stop by in the next year, or 10, I hope your adult lives have been good. I hope some of you never lost that chipper attitude you had when we were young teens, and that life hasn't thrown you too many hard balls.

Take care - and remember, no matter how insignificant that chatroom seems to be now, a lot of you made impressions that have lasted decades. :)