How Do I Hacking Grades in University

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by DreamworldUC, Mar 21, 2007.

1. DreamworldUC

DreamworldUC New Member

Hacking Grades in University

How do I hack my grades in the sims2 University? I have a computer in my dorm but I dont have any hacking option, Im still new to the game so...:)

2. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the only way you can hack grades is if you are a member of a secret society and go the the secret club house...

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Close; you do have to be a member of the secret society, but you can do it from your own dorm/house. To become a member of the secret society you have to make friends with the members of the secret society; they all wear the same jacket. I think you have to be friends with at least 3 of them before they will come kidnap your sim and ask you to join the society. After you are a member then the option appears on your computer.

4. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

Why have I not heard of this?!
    A secret society??? What do these so called "jackets" look like?
    Man, the things i miss out on.

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

The jackets are blazers, if they have such things in the USA.

6. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

I've heard of this secret society stuff but I've never understood how you become a member. Anyone willing to tell me bit bout this misterious society? :innocent: :flippant:

7. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

To get in the secret society your sim has to be friends with one or more (can't remember how many) of its members. When your sim qualifies, a limo will arrive and the secret soc. members will leap out and kidnap the sim to take them to the secret soc. HQ. After this the sim will have the option to visit the secret society from the call >> taxi >> where'd you wanna go? menu. Trust me, membership of the secret soc is about as worthwhile as finding the top prize in the Lotto is a ticket for next week's draw.

8. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

You have to be friends with 3 secret society members.

Cass.

9. plyemzi

plyemzi New Member

this happend to me before but i never knew where they where going they left the 2 babys at home on there own and i nearly got them taken of me but i cant remember what family it was oops lol

10. simscraze

simscraze New Member

yea basically make 3 friends with the members of the secret society... usually when u visit a community lot u'll find at least one. they will be wearing blackish color blazer with a little circle patch on it. and i think they will be wearing brown pants as well. u won't be able to tell on the phone list. if u call them on the phone, they will be wearing their normal clothes. hope that helps

11. simgurl84

simgurl84 New Member

I used to have University EP but I got a new computer and never found my old game code. I most likely will buy a new one or start looking for it again. Anyway, I really wanted my sim to join a fraternity, but when he invited the frat guys over they just ran through the house in Togas. My sim didnt even have time to stop one long enought to talk. It angered me enough to the point where if I do install the game on my new computer I probably wont try to get my sim to join a fraternity.

12. Anton Frieda

Anton Frieda New Member

To truly appreciate the effectiveness of MUYERN TRUST HACKER, (https://muyerntrusthack.solutions/) let's compare my grades before and after utilizing this extraordinary tool. Before its intervention, my test scores were lackluster, assignments were uninspired, and my overall understanding of the subject was questionable at best. My academic performance was far from impressive. When I first stumbled upon MUYERN TRUST HACKER, I was skeptical about its ability to salvage my failing grades in a particular subject. But much to my surprise, it turned out to be the secret weapon I needed to turn things around. Before utilizing MUYERN TRUST HACKER, my grades in the subject were consistently mediocre, hovering around the C range. However, after implementing the strategies and resources provided by this magical platform, my grades skyrocketed to an impressive A. It was a dramatic improvement that I never thought possible. The impact on my school grades was truly remarkable. With MUYERN TRUST HACKER by my side, I embarked on a journey of academic redemption. I diligently followed my personalized study plan, watched engaging video lessons, and tackled challenging practice quizzes. Whenever I stumbled, the expert tutors were there to offer guidance and encouragement. Slowly but surely, my grades began to climb, and with each improvement, my confidence grew. Thanks to MUYERN TRUST HACKER, I transformed from a failure to a shining star in my troubled subject. However, my grades flourished after integrating MUYERN TRUST HACKER into my study routine. Suddenly, complex concepts became more understandable, and my assignments reflected a newfound depth of knowledge. With the guidance and support provided by this wizardly platform, I could not only meet my teachers' expectations but also exceed them. So, fellow students, don't lose hope if you find yourself drowning in the sea of failing grades. With the help of MUYERN TRUST HACKER, you too can turn your academic ship around and sail towards success. Upgrade those grades, embrace the magic, and let your academic journey be one of triumph. Email: muyerntrusted (@) mail-me (.) com
    Telegram: (@)muyerntrusthacker
    Thanks for the time.

13. Lynn Smith

Lynn Smith New Member

REFUND FOR CRYPTO SCAM THROUGH GEARHEAD ENGINEERS

Since getting involved with the Retrofx investment platform, I have never experienced such discomfort. I intended to find an additional source of income for my family, but I ended up taking the wrong investment path. Before investing, a heated argument arose with my wife. She advised me to ignore the investment offer from Ms. Melisa, who claimed to be a forex broker managing trades for clients globally. Unfortunately, I fell for her deceptive claims and proceeded with the investment. Initially, I started with a modest investment of $500 and received a few successful payouts. However, things took a different turn when Melisa suggested participating in the company's ongoing promotion, where I could double my investment of $30,000 within 72 hours. Although I had made previous withdrawals without issues, this time it proved to be a whole different situation. After sending the $30k on a Wednesday, I expected to receive my profits by the end of the week. Yet, when I attempted to make withdrawals, I encountered difficulties. Neither withdrawing the entire profit at once nor taking it out gradually granted me access to the funds. Instead, a pop-up message instructed me to contact support or my account manager. In my conversation with Melisa, she informed me that my account had been suspended for certain reasons. To lift the ban and enable easy withdrawal, she claimed I needed to pay a specific fee. Trusting her words, I proceeded to pay the requested fees. However, they continued to bring up excuses as to why the funds couldn't be released, always pointing towards additional fees. At this point, I became furious with the situation. Feeling ashamed, I reached out to a friend who had previously worked with GearHead Engineers Org to rectify his credit score and his lost Bitcoin assets. Surprisingly, GearHead Engineers Org were able to assist me in recovering my profits from the company and obtained my assets. The entire process unfolded rapidly, highlighting the advantages of working with an experienced person. Reach out to them via website GearHeadEngineers . Org and submit your case.