New Superstar Screenshots!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Tweety, Mar 5, 2003.

1. Tweety

Tweety New Member

2. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Thanks Tweety, those are nice to see. I especially like it went they show some of the new items that will be included with the expansions. :classic:

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Cool! I'm getting ideas for things to make already.... ;) I liked the chandeliers especially.... and all the stuff for the sets look like SO much fun!

4. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Those new items they have sure look neat. I can't wait until that expansion hits store shelves. :D

5. nans87

nans87 New Member

hey...
    yeah looks cool..
    if anyone wants a celebrity for they game, I'll gladly make one for you! Just send me a privatemessage!

6. Tecnofreak

Tecnofreak New Member

hi tweety good to see you around after TGHQ, anyway cools shots, can't wait for the game!

7. Billie

Billie New Member

Way cool...That looks like fun to me.

8. nans87

nans87 New Member

how many of you are going to buy it?...

9. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

The game isn't even out in the stores and I have already been receiving lots of hints to get it from the kids...ack! Unfortunately, I'm as addicted to the Sims as they are, so will probably shell out the cash as soon as it is available. :confused:

10. Emidio

Emidio New Member

There are other pictures at Gamespot.com, people... Give it a try. There's even an skydiving simulator! :)

11. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Cool Emidio, thanks!! I will be defiently be getting it! :p

12. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Maxis presented other pictures on this SimDay too... :)

13. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Well, from what I've seen so far it looks like it's going to be a fun expansion. I'll most likely buy it once it arrives in stores.

14. Gaploxter

Gaploxter <Nicest person ever.

I might get that game...

15. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

definitely will get it

16. Emidio

Emidio New Member

I'll get it too.. .As usual... I love TS, but soon the old game will become old.. lol, and then i won't want to play anymore.... But i'm playing lots of it these days...