Real Celebs in Superstar?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Simzer, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Simzer

Simzer New Member

Real Celebs in Superstar?

Sorry if someone already aswered this question but I heard there will be real celebrities in Sims Superstar? Like Drew carey was in Party. Please answer.

2. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Here ya go Simzer: Christina Agularia. Justin Timberlake, and Avril Lavigne. :p

3. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I just have one question... Why is Avril in the game? Why not any good Canadian artists? :confused:

4. Simzer

Simzer New Member

Because she's famous in North America and Europe, and it's your opinion if she's good or not. She's not really my cup of tea, but I don't mind her songs.

5. Simzer

Simzer New Member

Hey I just realized, how come there are only singers in the game? What about Movie or TV stars?

6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I guess they are including only current stars that made headlines recently (when the game was in development)

7. ApeDrape88

ApeDrape88 New Member

I wonder if I can change those celebs and put in people that I like better? I hope so... otherwise my unskilled Sims may just end up making dinner for Justin, Christina and Avril and burning them to death in a tragic cooking accident.

8. Kris68

Kris68 New Member

You can get NPC Replacer at www.simwardrobe.com under the programs section and do that. You could download a celebrity skin and head you like better or change his appearance to match a Maxis skin.

9. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

easy to change christina to britney

10. ApeDrape88

ApeDrape88 New Member

Sweet! Thanks, Kris.

11. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

i wanted broadway there and i hope to see Renee Zelwegger on the musical version of Chicago

12. Tweety

Tweety New Member

Marilyn Monroe makes an appearence in the game. :)

13. slimsim

slimsim Often-Idle Member

could you get married to celebrities?

14. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

any supermodels or fashion designers?

15. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

In House Party you can get Drew Carey to show up. If you have a real great party he comes in a limo and says he heard this was the place to be.

16. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

It's too bad that they didn't add a lot more celebrities into the game, including movie actors/actresses. I would have liked to have seen some actual famous people in the game instead of some made-up popstars. ;)