Pregnancy Q & A

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nightwish_Angel, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Nightwish_Angel

Nightwish_Angel New Member

Pregnancy Q & A

Pregnancy Q & A

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
    A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
    A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
    A: Childbirth.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.
    A: So what's your question?

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
    A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
    A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor?
    A: Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
    A: Yes, pregnancy.

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
    A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
    A: When the kids are in college.

2. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

ROFLMBO!!!! That is a fun post, and I can relate to all of those!!! As the mother of two teen boys and many unoffical adopted teens, I loved this post. Thanks for the laughs!!!! :D :p :D

3. Simzer

Simzer New Member

Q: I'm a Virgin but I'm pregnant, why?
    A: You got drunk at a party and did it with someone.

4. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Anyone (at least any female) who has a child must have a little insanity in their family. They (ie children, not the female who gave birth) are very expensive when they are born and their apetitite for money grows exponentially, geometrically, according to their age. By the time they are 35 they are horrendously epensive.

5. alapokeygirl

I will have to agree with you there Philip. And the more you have, the more it costs. But the urge to have children is what is so insane. It seems that some of use are driven to want to have at least one of our own. Here I am 39, and believe it or not, I really would love to have another. :p The want is as strong as it was with the first two. But then again, I have always claimed that I was a tad insane. :D

6. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

The only time I have ever saw my wife cry was when she lost our first baby. We had three after that but even I still remember the girl who should have been the first. I must admit I wouldn't swap them for all the money in the world.

7. Grey

Grey On the edge of Insanity

parents seem to forget the fact that they where kids once.

8. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I don't know about you, Grey, but I am still a kid. I guess that I always will be. I can clearly remember Peter Pan when I was a child and wanting to be like him, but I couldn't stay young, I found. Men never grow up - women are never young.
    Cars. Suppose you ask a woman what a particular car is on the road - she will tell you that it is a blue one. A man will tell you the make and, quite often, the model and number of cylinders, etc.

9. alapokeygirl

In a class all my own here. :p I can tell a lot of makes of cars, but not all. One thing that I can do is identify most engine parts, I used to help clean engines for rebuild. :p This momma also refuses to completely grow up!! :LOL:

10. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

There was a man walking down a road in Manchester very late on a Saturday evening, a little 'the worse for wear'. He looksed at a tower in the local nunnery and thought to himself he would love to climb that - so he did. He got stuck at the top and the fire brigade were called out - that is how we know about it. A woman would never have even thought about climbing it - let alone doing it.

11. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I should have asked you, Alapokeygirl, do you know what an undrslung/overslung phosphor bronze worm is?

12. Billie

Billie New Member

ROFL!!!:D
    Thanks for the laugh...I needed that!
    :D
    Just what is a normal person exactly?
    If we were all alike...It would be extremely boring:D
    I happen to enjoy cutting loose and acting like a grown up at times. But I prefer to remain a child at heart.:)

13. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

whos pregnant anyway?

14. Billie

Billie New Member

Good question...I'm sure I don't know though.

15. Nightwish_Angel

Nightwish_Angel New Member

lol, I dont think anyone is pregnant, I posted this because I thought it was funny. Not because someone's pregnant :p

16. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

bein pregnant is way off my list of things to do

17. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

It was the configuration of the rear axle in a Triumph Super Seven, 1930 version. The first car in the world with hydraulic brakes and a transmission handbrake and magneto ignition.

18. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

When i was young I used to like doing stuff like rebuilding the motor on my 100cc motorbike and changing oil in my car but the new vehicles are so confined in the engine that I don't bother anymore....so have forgotten what little I used to know!!

I'm still a tomboy at heart though!! My daughter has inherited that...she has pet lizards, newts, etc....and hated dollies!! lol

19. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

My wife has (note: my wife:( 1 Goat; 1 Chinchilla; 1 Zebra Finch; 1 Duck; 1 Hen; n rabbits (where n equals almost any number you wish to mention); 4 dogs; 5 cats; 1 tortoise - and a husband.

20. Billie

Billie New Member

1 dog, 1 cat, 3 kids, 1 brother.
    Living in a family commune would drive anyone near about Krazy...