josh forced me to come.. really!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kristi, Apr 21, 2003.

1. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

Josh seems to be desperate for new members, doesn't he? :bandit: Begged me to come also. (Ebilness) :eek: I mean, uhhh, real nice, yeah, thats it.

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

More like I'm desperate for more activity in here...sometimes when I'm here I feel like I'm attending a funeral...

3. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Well, here I am...desperately trying to keep it lively in here....don't think I have killed any chat threads yet!! :)

I even joined without pressure from Josh...was told about the Forums by some friends (fiends, lol) but now that I'm here, maybe Josh is wishing they hadn't told me about the site!!! :eek:

So, if my sense of humor doesn't translate into typing well, my apologies to all!! lol :):cool:
    :whitekitty: :whitekitty: :whitekitty: :whitekitty: :whitekitty:

4. ManagerJosh

Huh? I'm lost :-S

5. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I'm a newbie to forums... what's a lurker?

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Hey! This is great with so many new people (or... new to posting? ;) ;) ) here! Great to meet you Kristi and Ali, and Colonel Kermit, and suitemichelle! I've been gone a while so I've missed a LOT! :D

Let's see, what's a lurker? A lurker is someone who hides (or lurks) around and watches, or in this case, reads, but doesn't participate, or in this case, post! :D

7. Simzer

Simzer New Member

If you want more members josh, you should advertise your site on different forums, even offer more content like cities for simcity, even strategies for different games.

8. Colonel Froggie

I think I killed a couple....
    :rolleyes:

And I'm new, not new to posting, registered last week or so.....

Anyhoo, i forgot what i originally was going to say (really, I did) so i'll just be on my way

9. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

LOL Frogger! :)

Is it getting more lively now, Josh?!! Us newbies are trying really hard to keep it interesting in here!! Would hate for you think that you're attending a funeral!! :)

P.S. Aren't you glad that I'm here...just a bit!! :)

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

*I* am glad you're here Book! :D

And I think you guys are doing a pretty good job of keeping it active around here, there are new posts for me to read every time I show up! :)

11. ManagerJosh

Wish I could find someone to head my simcity 4 department...cause I don't have it yet (money is invested into site) so don't have a lot of free money to purchase games.

12. Simzer

Simzer New Member

I'd be the head, but I'm in the sam situation as you...

13. Grey

Grey On the edge of Insanity

*cough*

14. Billie

Billie New Member

No funerals.....no, no, and no.....
    I hate funerals.....
    Don't even go there, Please for my sake?

Pretty please?

15. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

You do eh? Hmmm... I do try to get time to get in here. But as most of us... busy, busy, busy... Wish there was more than 24 hrs to a day and night. Or that I could clone myself into several - not only 2. Need that for the moment actually. Except for today. I'm in UK waiting for Paul to finish his work and I got nothing else to do. And since Josh said to me to pop in here. I did! Fun fun... or?

Well I've "revived" some old threads. LOL You know that you can view back on each forum for ALL threads since the beginning right? Brings back a lot of memories. Fun ones!!!!

And Phillip is SO right when he says this is the friendliest forum ever! It actually is! So were are you all, and what are you doing nowadays? Hmmm.. That gave me an idea.... :p

16. Colonel Froggie

Yeah....sometimes I wish you couldn't.....
    I have a hard enough time reading all the NEW posts..

17. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yeah, I'm having fun trying to catch up on new posts when it suddenly decides that my search for new posts should turn up NOTHING if I go to another page of posts that came up in my first search for new posts.... or something like that..... :p