Who's going to see Matrix:Reloaded?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Templer, May 14, 2003.

1. Templer

Templer New Member

Who's going to see Matrix:Reloaded?

Hey I'm just wandering who's going to see the Matrix when it comes out?

2. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I'll probably go and see it when it comes to my theater. :)

3. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

nah, not me...too sci-fi and dorky...im MY OPINION...so think whatever of it....it is still MY OPINION

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

My hubby wants to see it more than I do... I see the previews and have the fear that it's all flash and no plot... but I'll give it a chance. :) We probably won't see it RIGHT when it comes out as I hate to fight the crowds!

My hubby was sooooo scared by his friend at work who saw the Matrix movie, LOVED it... and then asked my hubby WHAT the Matrix was because he didn't understand that part of the movie....

5. Templer

Templer New Member

Yeah it took me about three times watching it to understand it. I also will see it but will probably wait a day or so, so the crowds aren't to big.

6. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

i didnt watch the first movie too

7. SolidSnake_19

I'm not really one for Sci-fi flicks, but I did see the first one about a week ago... I didn't really understand what they were trying to get at until the movie was over, so I was kind of confused for the most part. :p With Reloaded it'll probably take me a couple of views before I totally understand where they're coming from.

8. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

but i think keeanu reeves is hot

9. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

I'll see it when it gets in the dollar theaters....

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well I got to go see it in the theater for the Sunday Matinee... the movie was pretty good but would have been better without the terrible circumstances of the theater itself. I was repeatedly kicked/whacked in the head by the kids sitting behind me and the people behind us not only weren't taking care of their kids, they brought a VERY young toddler/baby who kept babbling and CRYING and they just sat there not doing much to shush or COMFORT their freaking out child! Finally my friend sitting next to me muttered rather loudly that they needed to get that kid out of there and the father told the mother to take the baby out. ....sigh... Only to have mother and baby come back and repeat this a couple of times! I'm sitting there wondering don't they get the idea their baby does NOT like the dark, violent, abrupt action rated R movie?! WHY did they bring such young kids?! :( :( The kids behind me (or maybe the toddler baby) spilled their drink all over the floor and it was under my seat and I twisted an ankle trying to re-position myself to not get hit in the head by the kids.... And the people with the ringing cell phones talking in the theater during the movie didn't help any either!!!!

Courtesy and Common Sense seem to have left the building....

11. SolidSnake_19

Heh heh. Sounds like you had a heck of a time there.
    I know what you mean. I've been to theaters when parents have brought their loud and annoying children with them, it's a pain in the ... you know. It would be nice if parents would realize that people go to the theaters to watch/listen to a movie, not someone's kids.

:)

12. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I am sorry to hear that Fae. That is why it is so very much better to watch things on your own t.v. - or your own computer screen.

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

My hubby still LOVES the BIG SCREEN and experience of the theater... heh he needs to get rich so we can have a HOME theater.... hmmm.... ;)

14. Simzer

Simzer New Member

I'm gonna wait till it goes into back theaters, so I can sneak in (2 movies for 1...)

15. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

We recorded the Matrix the other night, but I understand that there are two films now, aren't there?

16. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Relativity - not realising that time has past - pleasurably. If I am doing something that really absorbs me then I forget completely about time, space and which planet I am on. I usually have my tongue out at the time - concentration. Believe it or not, it happened when I was studying for my exams. No, not when I was at school - I didn't get a single thing in those days.

17. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

still havent seen it... ill try to get the dvd cuz i think i wanna watch it cuz of jada pinkett smith