When is Sims 2 out and Where can I buy?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Jul 17, 2003.

1. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

everytime the CaSie is delayed it makes me wonder if the game itself will also be delayed by an equal or greater time.

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I start wondering about that too... but I try not to think about it too much! ;)

3. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

Please dont say that!! It scares me everytime I hear it!

4. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

just wanted to point out that i got the pre-order for The Sims 2 today as an early xmas present. and the place i got it from (funcoland) said the release date was March.

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

FuncoLand = Gamestop

6. nickie1888

nickie1888 New Member

I know it may not be the official release date but on BBS on TS1 website, a posted thread said a website (I think it was killersims?) said it would be out May 14th or close to that. I think that would kind of suck but don't quote me on anything lol.

7. car_issa

car_issa New Member

Ok this isn't funny!

I'm a canadien! Stop makin fun of my money! and if canada money is worth a little bit less then we basically will be paying the same money cause your money pays more. But usually it is the same cause I only had to pay I think 50-60 $ for TS1

[Added:]

on killersims it say 84 day till TS2 is out which means may 11, hope they are wrong, like 1-2 months ahead wrong!

[Please refrain from double posting.:)]

8. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

your math must really stink or something. cuz 84 days is like only 2 and a half months which equates to somewhere in feb/mar. I dont see may being a release date. if anyting, late march, early april at the latest. thats if something goes wrong and they have to release later than usual.

9. car_issa

car_issa New Member

OOPS!

Sorry my calendar is double sided, ( I picked u the calendar next 2 my computter, it was one of those bank calendars!) LOL! Well anyway if KILLERSIMS is right then it should be released around March 13! YAH! On a weekend!Hopefully!

10. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

well, i just looked in the game informer magazine and it gave a release for February 2nd. but so far im not sticking to any specific dates but am instead gonna look for feb/march release.

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

At this rate I just go with hoping it comes out in the first quarter of the year.... ;)

12. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

Im just waiting not getting my hopes up for anything cause if I do and it comes out late then I'll get all upset but u know just hoping for the bes (Febuary)

13. SimSugar

SimSugar New Member

Who cares if it doesn't come out on a weekend :D the few lucky ones out there who have crappy parents would probably fake sick and get to play it all day XD I'm going to try that :p its worth it hehe. Not really, but its a good excuse to stay home from school...
    I got a reserved copy at this one shop in the local mall, better then ordering online, I agree, it would be a pain to send back if it was faulty :S
    so umm...yay!

14. Silkymoon_J

Silkymoon_J New Member

Oh! If only it would come out tomorrow!!!

Hey, if you guys were offered a million dollars to never ever ever play the sims2 in your life, and there's no way you could cheat, would you take it?

Yeah becuase i could just make my sister play it the way i want her to. Its just as good as me. I think.........Ok who am i kidding i would sell my kid brother if i could get the game right now. So i guess i couldn't survive.:bunny:

15. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

hell no!

16. Tetris

Tetris New Member

Yep, that pretty much sums up my parents...

17. fazz93

fazz93 New Member

It is coming out on March 14th! Luc Barthelet told me!!!! Though it'll probably be delayed!!!!

18. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I'm not sure even you can communicate with Luc since few people know his email.

19. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

i just got an email from gamestop today saying that the release date has been moved back from March 15th to March 29th. just thought i would point that out.

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Sigh... another delay... but.. maybe this means Casie will come out before the game itself now? ;)