how much did you spend in all the sims games?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simsamgrl16, Jul 31, 2003.

1. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

how much did you spend in all the sims games?

lets c i spent $50 for the game it self then $30 for HP HD LL V U n anuther U so with the sims 2 game i'm gonna buy as well it all comes to a grand total uv $280.00! wut about u?

2. mattho

mattho New Member

I've only ever played The Original Sims. I'm happy at that ;)

3. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

wow i dunno any 1 who only has the game n thas it! thas cheep! lol j/kthink there will be a new entry in designer diaries?

4. REDXIII

REDXIII New Member

I own all the Sims game to the origanal-all expansion packs-the 1 for PS2.Total I spent around $400 I think (Canadain $$)

5. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

wow duz that include the deluxe addition

6. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I've spent around $343 on all the expansions in total..
    Too much in other words.

7. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

i've spent $72.99 total, I want to get the rest of the expansions.. but I'll save memory for TS2.

8. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

lets see here......

50 on the original
    20 on LL
    20 on HP
    20 on HD
    20 on VACA
    20 on UN
    20 on SS
    50 on The sims for PS2

that adds up to...........

220!!!

9. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

wow n all this money we spent is prolly coming towards the sims 2! o brad guess wut: i actually used coming than **************************************************

10. Jake

Jake New Member

. o O ( i do like coming better than the other form of it... that other form is censored for a reason ya know.... just my thought :p )

lets see... i spent...
    $20 on livin large
    $30 on Hot date
    $30 on vacation
    so thats...
    about $80 total :D stil.. thats a lot of me :p

11. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

********************************************************************************************************(i disnt really type |cu'm| i jus put a lot of ******)

12. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Hey simsamgrl16

you're 13 and in 8th grade? You must be pretty bright. Wish I understood all your shorthand.

TS came home with my daughter, so far I've bought LL, HP, HD, SV, DE & U so what does that add up to?

13. momerplay

momerplay New Member

I spend a good bit but do not add up the total. I don't want to say, "Did I do that."

I got all the sims games right now. I also purchase additional 4 of them to give to my grown up children to use.

Will I purchase Sim 2. Most certainly will. "Did I Say That?" LOL

14. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

thanx but all my firneds are my age in 8th as far as i'm concerned and in my opinion, ure supposed to be 13 in 8th b cause u start as 5 in kindergarden n add 7 and u get 13buh thas jus the average age lol my b/f is fourteen buh in 8th as well but he failed a year n others went into T 1

15. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

250 dollars i believe it adds up too by the way lol

16. Sasile

Sasile New Member

lol yes children, its called profit. Its what makes the world turn... marketing and profit.. yes its a lot, but we all paid it didn't we? :-P They'll charge as much as we'll pay to get more profit

17. Gaploxter

Gaploxter <Nicest person ever.

i spent to much on it

18. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i think most of us have

19. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

these forums cost $160.00 US + monthly operation costs = a lot :-S

I've already lost count how much I've spent.

O yeah...

$50.00 + 30.00 + 30.00 for my simming (I stopped buying around HP cause I started this site)

20. katrina

katrina New Member

$160 a month! do you make money from these forums??? Like advertising or something?? I don't really see any advertising here? Why else would you do it for $160 a month?