eviction

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simstar517, Aug 2, 2003.

1. simstar517

simstar517 New Member

eviction

I have the coolest idea! I think you should be able to evict one sim (or the whole family) from a household. Like for example: John, Sara, and Kelly are roommmates and they just moved in. You decide after a while that John and Kelly should get married, but you don't want their old roommate around, yet you also don't want to throw Sara out of the house and never see her again. Follow me so far? OK, you go to the neighborhood screen, click 'evict', and select their house. A screen pops up with 4 options: John, Sara, Kelly, ALL. So you select Sara, and she's evicted to the create-a-family screen. John and Kelly get married, and Sara moves into her own house. THE END!
    what do you think?

2. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

well i think that is a possibility. i mean u can kick out ur kids and when theyre adults they can move out on their own so why not?

3. mattho

mattho New Member

Re: eviction

Or we could just drown the Sim-in-question in the pool :D

4. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

LOL I want to see them die, just once in the new game. I think it would be so funny to watch..

5. mattho

mattho New Member

That's strangely sadistic... funny but sadistic ;)

6. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

thas a neat isdea, u can kick ure teens out when they throe a partie tho n they can come back for money!

7. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

hmmm...wonder what would happen around Halloween....Would they come back for candy? :D

8. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

lol that would be funny they wuld dress up like regular trick or treaterz n say trick or treat mom!

9. mattho

mattho New Member

Omg how cute would all the 'lil kiddies be if the dressed up during halloween! There should *sooo* be a "scare" option.

10. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

that wuld be funny

11. mattho

mattho New Member

Come to think of it, the lil kiddies in The Sims 1 already have a scare option, if I remember correctly.

12. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yes n taunt n they can do that to adultz too

13. lilfaeriegirl078

ok man this makes me want the sims 2 even more!

14. mattho

mattho New Member

Maxis should soooo make an expansion pack for the Sims 2 based on Festivals and Seasonal Holidays - that would rock. Easter egg hunting and Christmas decorations anyone?

15. lilfaeriegirl078

16. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea right here lol

17. Jake

Jake New Member

i like the original idea.. altho why not just have the option of making 'sara' move out while playing the game? kids have the option when they turn into adults.. so i've heard.

i also REALLY like the holidays idea. i could finally experience a white Christmas!! whooo! (i dont get those where i live :(( )

18. mattho

mattho New Member

Haha, I hear you there. It doesn't snow where I come from, and come to think of it, Halloween's not a big thing either. It'd be good to have both, I think.

But why stop there? I think there should be an ultimate festival/occasion/PARTY pack. Just everything about parties. Props, music, people, DJs, the full she-bang. Yeh... :confused:

19. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

then go to eastern USA! u'll get lotsa snow here in winter time

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I really like the idea of having the option of moving out or evicting just ONE sim from a household. I've always had troubles with my Roomies family when I want to marry them off! :p I'd rather evict a sim and have them be able to move in to another house later if I wanted to play them again.