This Season's TV

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Sep 30, 2003.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

This Season's TV

What shows have you seen are liking a lot and why?

So far, I'm liking:

Everwood
    Gilmore Girls
    One Tree Hill
    Judging Amy
    Jake 2.0
    Threat Matrix
    Joan of Arcadia

2. LadyBaby63

LadyBaby63 New Member

CSI
    ER
    Nip/Tuck
    Law & Order SVU
    Girlfriends

3. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I don't recognise a single show. It must be American tv. I enjoy Holby City (sometimes) and, occasionally, Casualty. Not my all time favourties though.

4. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I think my present favourite is My Hero - a very English comedy. I also enjoy Idle Tails of an Idle Fellow. No, sorry, I didn't mean to say that. The show that lasts for one hour (less ads.) and generally comes on at 7.00 pm - No Twilight Zone - the other one. I have forgotten what it is, but I have seen most of them now anyway.

5. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I'm enjoying the new season of Friends and a few other shows. Some of the other ones I normally watch haven't had their premier yet.

6. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

No "The Amazing Race"! Last season I had my whole week planned out w/ shows I enjoyed. This season I'm gonna be like a lost little lamb wandering thru the channels looking for stuff to watch. Joan of Arcadia is the only lifeline I have. Would somebody just kill Matt Groening please? The new Simpsons episodes are starting to make me wanna chuck my TV out the window.

7. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

We live very different lives - you have tv shows we just never get - and we, occasionally, have tv shows you don't get. I thought that Satellite would change all that, but it hasn't.
    By the way, my eldest son did throw his tv out of the window on to the garden (not yard - we have progressed!). It exploded upon impact with the ground (or rather with a paved area and not the actual garden). It made quite a big noise and left quite a lot of debris, so I wouldn't do it, if I were you, because you might have to clear it up.
    I understand that many computers have been thrown out of windows.
    My goodness my typing is getting faster and faster and faster and I will blow up one day.

8. OinkUsed2BABunny

If someone would just do away w/ Matt, then i wouldnt have to...

9. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

My Hero is over for a year. We have Jasper Carrot this week.

10. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

What about Smallville???
    And I am looking forward to Clone Wars Cartoons!

11. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

never heard of cartoon clone wars, Lew. What are they?

Joan of Arcadia is pretty good so far dealing with the angst of spiritually. With of course typical hollywood misinformation. But still intriguing.

12. OinkUsed2BABunny

Once again, no TV. I was thinking about how i would miss Joan of Arcadia w/o a TV all this week. Must solve problem soon.

13. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Amazing Race 5 is Coming!!! =D

14. OinkUsed2BABunny

Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy, when :eek: Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh Oh boy Oh boy boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy is it coming??? :bunny: Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy...

I'm a tard, so sue me.
    :p

15. Mike

Mike New Member

Does anyone watch eastenders...a very Brittish soap opera.

It's a weakness, i can't miss an episode.

16. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Mike it really is .... I know one other person in the U.K. who can not miss a single episode of eastenders, but that makes two.
    I used to work on the Isle of Dogs a very long time ago. But, then, everything was a very long time ago.

17. Billie

Billie New Member

SG-1
    Star Wars- Next Generation
    CSI
    We Built This City- a documentary on the building history of such great cities like London, Paris, and Manhattan.
    Trading Spaces- looking for exciting new ideas to help in the restoration of my house which was built circa 1930-1940 era, complete with origional hardwood floors and beadboard walls.

18. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

i like gilmore girls,friends, that 70's show and a whole lotta other shows that i cant seem to remember now,lol,ah well :D

19. Assassin

Assassin New Member

1. Simpsons
    2. CSI
    3. According to Jim
    4. less then simple or whatever that is...lol

20. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

the clone wars cartoon is, i believe, on cartoon network...ive seen the commercials bout it there so i think it is on cartoon network

friends, will and grace, everybody loves raymond are all great