This Season's TV

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Sep 30, 2003.

1. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

What about other sitcoms?

2. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

I don't watch much TV, just a few hours a week.

The only shows I watch regularly (besides football games) are probably

CSI
    Star Trek
    aaand....
    Alias/

3. Tweety

Tweety New Member

My favorite shows are Family Guy and Monk. :)

4. OinkUsed2BABunny

Family Guy's no longer on the air hee. :cry:

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Hey Froggie....Moose would like your avatar a LOT :p

6. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

I agree with Josh, Froggie...Your new avatar is hilarious! And I'm sure that Moose would love to snare it for himself...

Hey is anyone else upset that they got a new girl to play Laurie on "That 70's Show"? Does anyone know why the old Laurie left the show? I don't like it when they change actors on a show that I watch. Does this annoy anyone else? :(

7. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Yay. :D *cough* Sorry couldn't hold it in anymore.

A few more shows that I watch whenever they're new is Just Shoot Me and That 70's Show. I think they're both pretty funny.

I've also been wondering about why they changed Lori's character. Maybe the original girl that played her got sick of the role or had an unfortunate accident of some sort? It's too bad. The other one pulled off the role better, in my opinion.

8. OinkUsed2BABunny

It doesnt matter to me at all. No TV=no shows. At least Family Guy was still fresh when it went off. Simpsons on the other hand...

9. Bookworm42

The Simpsons should have been killed at least 5 years ago...We watched one the other day out of boredom and nearly committed suicide because of the pain and suffering inflicted on us...

Hey Oink what happened to the new TV you said you were going to buy? Were your eyes bigger than your wallet? Or was the store out of the huge plasma screen thingie that you were dreaming about?

10. OinkUsed2BABunny

What do I need a TV for? I have your constant stalkerishness here and *cough* everywhere else. That's MORE than enough. :rolleyes:

11. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

Psst! I think Oink is a bit strange :p :p

On second thought, most of us might be too.....

12. OinkUsed2BABunny

I was just about to say "Takes one to know one." but you've already admitted it yourself.

13. Bookworm42

Yeppir...that pegs most of us right there! :p

14. OinkUsed2BABunny

If by most of us you mean yourself, then "you're correct, SIR!"

15. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Josh, tell me, do you pay for any special channel in the U.S.A.? I notice that they do in Canada and we do in the U.K. It costs us about 120.00 a year just to received the B.B.C. Some channels are 'pay' channels beyond that, when we receive them on sky satellite.

16. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I don't pay for Cable or Satellite Phillip. Most of my spare money comes in this direction and towards school and personal savings.

17. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

what kind of classes?