What!!!??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wmvwmvwmv, Oct 14, 2003.

1. wmvwmvwmv

wmvwmvwmv New Member

What!!!??

Course you remember me..from simschat..the last time i spoke to you you said something about wanting carol fired Hem! anyway yes I am hendy, solid_snake should remember me and so should josh and nina and tess and cherokee

anyway thanks for the welcome :)

sorry for not posting my net life is like a hectic whirlwnd and so is this forum, so we sort of collide from time to time. But i'll try Josh Honest :bunny:

2. wmvwmvwmv

wmvwmvwmv New Member

Whoops made a major mistake....can someone move this to the 'we're backies' thread

Ackies *slaps forehead*

3. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

4. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I think that the original question was What, What, What? not just what. (The Goons).

5. wmvwmvwmv

wmvwmvwmv New Member

Why the question mark Oink?

that is of course if our past screen name was OinkIamabunnyor something similarily irrelevant and obscure.

but anyway I don't really need inroduced. If you visited the old sims chat as much as i did then you'd knowwho I am :)

6. OinkUsed2BABunny

Your signature's already been taken by Kellie.

7. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Oh I know who you are. :p You were quite the chatter. ;) :p

8. OinkUsed2BABunny

I AM from the old sims chat. Captain Miller rings any bells? As i've told ya, i remember "Hendy" and "wmvwmvwmv" well. Just the name, not the person. Mind reminding us of your past deeds?

9. Mike

Mike New Member

Hmmm chatting, Annoying carol until all she had left was scheming nd kaniving to try and get rid of me,

Until she drove me to create hendy, a new person who fooled everyone until i announced my identity.

I didn't really have any deeds, I was just patronised and bullied.

10. Mike

Mike New Member

Whoops, that just makes me sound pitiful, I was bullied by superiors I.e admins, well all apart from McB, Binky, Fran and Mandi.

When the evil ones weren't there I just had fun and tryed to help.

Did I mention I fought to make the exchange international O_o

11. OinkUsed2BABunny

Ahh, driving Carol crazy, a worthy deed... indeed. By what I've seen in her last days in sims chat, I think you've done a phenomenal job, Mike. Too bad the REST of us had to suffer for it. :p

I didnt bother to check out anything on that site except the chat, and maybe sometimes the new downloads so I never did realise the exchange wasnt international at first.
    :confused:

12. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Heh heh. Once I got Cheeta Chat I never checked out that site even to see if there were new downloads available. I avoided it like grim death.
    Was it just me or did some people seem to go crazy and act weird during the last week of the chat?

13. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

*coughs something that sounds like Dino*

14. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

What Where, Why, When and How.

15. OinkUsed2BABunny

Forums, here, because we're bored, now, by typing and hitting the all powerful "Submit Reply" button. *clicks the button*

16. lworley

lworley New Member

*pulls on a cloak* ha no one knows me..well part from josh

17. OinkUsed2BABunny

Ha, if you're trying to draw attention and have everyone try to guess who you are, it's not gonna work, LUKE. Now on the other hand, you might or might not know who *I* am. Let's just say I still have lworley amongst Linz and Kay on one of my older Sims Chat name's buddy list. The good old times eh?

And Josh, keep outta this. I just know how you like to ruin my fun. But it's not like you even know me back then anyways Josh, so...
    :p