Sims 2 Expansion Pack?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Oct 17, 2003.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Sims 2 Expansion Pack?

What do you think the upcoming sims 2 expansion pack themes will be?

I'm thinking of a weather/landscape theme (like having homes underwater) or new types of weather in the games like hurricanes, lightning storms...etc :D

2. mattho

mattho New Member

Homes underwater? Ha! We can dream.

3. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

or sims in space? Think I ran across a game that will be running on that premise.

The design-a-sim tool preview is really cool. maybe they could design a tool like that to create fancy furniture and appliances too?

Or how about History sims? Make a time machine that could transport your sim to different eras and you would have to make you sim fit in before you could move on.

OH oH oHH! I know, I know Major Vacation Sims. Plan an around the world trip for your sim. Or make it a game/race...?

4. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

U know maybe they come out wit an expansion pack where u can go to school and/or work with your sims and instead of sitting at home and watching the time fli by! Maybe even make choices like talk to da boss or get in trouble 4 figtin at school.