Clothes

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by LEsherick20, Nov 30, 2003.

1. Tetris

Tetris New Member

haha, yeah that sounds like the newbies.

2. TaiGuy

TaiGuy New Member

yeah, the newbie's will be in TS2... i head luc say it enough times.. "Whats the Sims without Betty or Bella?", as he said, I'm quite sure

3. Tetris

Tetris New Member

****! I swear Betty, I'm going to make you burn....and as for you Bob, you are going to be pleading to the Grim Reaper to let you die.........
    :::BWAHAHAHAHA...:::

4. bellababe

bellababe New Member

u r a sad, evil man..... and there was a per-game thing? if there was please tell me if i can beg sum1 4 it. or maybe im just a dumby who read it wrong.:confused:

5. Tetris

Tetris New Member

yes i am a sad evil man.....::::BWAHAHAHAHahaha......(and so forth).::::

6. TieDyeDancinBear

TieDyeDancinBear New Member

No more evil than I - lol. I, too, hate the Newbies. Especially Bob. I concentrated mostly on Betty and left Bob, the slob, to do his thing. He burned out her brand new kitchen and just stood there ... yelling ... until the fire got him. Every time I reinstall the game, the first thing I do is go to the Newbie house and trap good ol' Bob in a room with no windows and doors. Buh bye, Bob!:devious:

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

haha! Did you have Betty re-marry after getting rid of Bob? :D Every time I play the newbie family I can never make them get along!!