Blind or Mentally Challenged TS2R Members?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Dec 7, 2003.

1. deadtoaster22

deadtoaster22 New Member

wait a second!!! it says
    thats 7 months from now....

2. random69

random69 New Member

oh no ure going to have to put up with him for another whole 7 months

3. Sezza

Sezza New Member

Have you all read any of the other posts? Everything copied from there to here has all been the worst stuff said yet there are some posts that aren't nearly half as bad as those. <_<

4. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

5. ccboy

ccboy New Member

Lantash=Callan

6. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Sezza: Yes, I've read all of the posts regarding this over at TS2R. Most of them don't know what they're talking about. One minute they're saying something; the next they're saying something else. Or they refuse to believe it.

Like Book said: "Talking out of both sides of their mouths."

7. amethyst_88

amethyst_88 New Member

i stopped posting here awhile ago but I've seen TS2 resource forums and nearly everyone there are generally extremely polite and mature. In my opinion they're one of the most friendliest forums I've ever been to. They're not traitors like some other people, and they defend the webmaster at the place they post. Seems really loyal to me.

8. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

And the chatter continues....o and mind you that they claimed that thesims bbs was full of hatred and everything and rude people....

hmm...look at these posts made over the last couple of hours and your opinion. :rolleyes:

random69:
    PurrMix:
    austinbabe107
    austinbabe107
    austinbabe107
    mmmyrs2
    austinbabe107
    austinbabe107
    PurrMix
    austinbabe107
    ms.sims dragone
    austinbabe107
    ms.sims dragone
    ccboy
    asimsfan
    gday_sunshine
    mmmyrs2
    clip
    -Ev-
    mmmyrs2
    SIMplySIMmy
    Solid
    Simmy2_Blue
    asimsfan
    Simmy2_Blue
    asimsfan
    Simmy2_Blue
    asimsfan

9. ManagerJosh

Simmy2_ Blue
    asimsfan
    Simmy2_Blue
    asimsfan
    Simmy2_Blue
    mmmyrs2
    asimsfan
    Simmy2_Blue
    mmmyrs2
    Simmy2_blue
    mmmyrs2
    do I smell coverup? :rolleyes:

Simmy2_blue
    mmmyrs2
    Simmy2_blue
    mmmyrs2
    mmyrs2
    Simmy2_blue
    ccboy
    mmmyrs2
    Simmy2_blue
    mmmyrs2

10. ManagerJosh

ms.sims dragone
    random69
    mmmyrs2
    ms.sims dragone
    random69
    ms.sims dragone
    mmmyrs2
    random69
    mmmyrs2
    ms.sims dragone
    mmmyrs2
    Gees it occured to me that mmmyrs2 can't read....the thread title is Blind or Mentally Challenged TS2R Members... :rolleyes:

ms.sims dragone
    mmmyrs2
    ms.sims dragone
    mmmyrs2
    ms.sims dragone
    mmmyrs2
    ms.sims dragone
    mmmyrs2
    ms.sims dragone
    mmmyrs2
    ms.sims dragone
    mmmyrs2
    random69
    mmmyrs2

11. SolidSnake_19

I'm sorry, but I'm laughing at all of those posts.

The "deleting" of the thread thing really made myself wonder if some of them were trying to cover it up. Sure, the thread wasn't all peaches and cream, but having mild squabbles (by stating opinions) is what makes some forums a bit more interesting rather than being confined to a specific topic.

On the topic at hand we should drink their blood! That sounds like a grand idea!

Added: For the TS2R people reading this: Thank you for the laughs. :)

Ahahahahahaha.Hahahahaha. StopIlliteracy.com

12. ManagerJosh

ms.sims dragone
    Simmy2_blue
    mmmyrs2
    mmmyrs2 is talking very loud.....hmmm :rolleyes:

ms.sims dragone
    Clip
    gday_sunshine
    Clip
    ms.sims dragone
    gday_sunshine
    mmmyrs2
    O whee...ccboy is a moderator...the world is coming to an end...and look who is talking about being two faced... :rolleyes: And what was this about being nice?

Simmy2_Blue
    random69 [quoteI totally agree, you are obviously only getting information Josh, ha im glad your not Mod here anymore, because we dont want Mods like you [/quote] and something about being nice....again? That wasn't a very nice post in my opinion :rolleyes:

ccboy
    And we see the real mmmyrs2...and we thought they were generally nice...hmm...seems like generally nasty -_-

ccboy
    random69
    :rolleyes: I hear random69 putting words in ccboy's mouth...how about you?

mmmyrs2
    Someone outta tell mmmyrs2 to grow up cause just because someone decides to work for another site doesn't equal a traitor...o wait..I just did.

ccboy
    ms.sims dragone
    At least someone has some common sense!! Thank you ms.sims dragone :)

Simmy2_Blue
    mmmyrs2
    I think one has the right to tell the world that a site took something...especially after you told them NOT to do it BEFORE it even happened.

ccboy
    random69
    Think random needs to look at the facts...

FACT: Callan stole.
    FACT: Callan was told not to use it before he posted it on his site.
    FACT: Callan used the script and disregarded us
    FACT: Callan has done this before..

ms.sims dragone
    mmmyrs2
    Like you really did...and mind you Callan posted edited that means he can highlight all the bad parts and leave out parts that implicate him in the crime...oops did I same crime? Yep its a CRIME TO STEAL.... O yea mmmyrs2, how'd you like to rot in jail for about 10-15 years in jail :rolleyes:

ccboy [quoteYou're not going to keep those mod powers much longer if you keep yelling at users... [/quote]

Bryan
    mmmyrs2

And here's where the thread closes at TS2R...

Hmm sum it up, I think mmmyrs is just a person who can't stand being in the wrong side where a site is accuse of theft, backs up that site beliving it was innocent and when the truth comes out that it is guilty....hmmm well can't admit it... :rolleyes:

and then goes venting about traitors and sides and flaming ccboy for signing on another site...and she talks about community? Good Grief...in a community at last check there were no sides...Only in wars :) (and a few good spirited competitive games)

13. ManagerJosh

Misc Things:

Callan's original resignation letter...was sent to a dozen webmasters...

Two words describe Callan really well at this moment...Wishy Washy. Oh and he must love this site a lot. We get three mentions throughout the entire letter... :rolleyes:

Oh and you might be interested in TS2R's other crimes...since I know that a million TS2R members think we are the king of evil...

http://ts2spot.simgames.net//index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=100;start=0

Hmmm 3 infractions already...and those are the ones that shouted. Wonder about the ones that were very quiet..

Well in light of the general rules of the World, 3 strikes and ur out. After looking at this situation objectively several times, well hmm.. True I've shouted a bit, but shouting has turned up more info on TS2R that was never brought to light. True things should have been conducted behind, however that was done before PREVENTATIVELY. After all the best solution to any problem is preventative. However even telling Callan BEFORE, I don't see any other solution to it, except sue...and get what? Only removal of the script? This was technically one legal battle I felt not worth fighting since I couldn't get any payment for damages.

I've noticed that the TS2R members haven't let it go yet (until they closed the thread) and I've moved on and haven't posted back on this issue until today.

I don't agree with other people that this issue should have been kept quiet because it was kept quiet and we took preventative measures and I personally told Callan NO already before he even used the script.

But he used it...so what am I suppose to? I've already told him no already privately. I have better things to do than be a broken tape recorder.

14. SolidSnake_19

So... you're six?

Gee, you seem to be more extreme then a lot of the other people. Banning Cheeta just because he is now a mod on World Sims? Tisk. Just because he's a mod. doesn't mean he's a 'spy'. Isn't every post up to yours just someone elses opinion? :eek:

It's "traitor". A "trader" is someone who trades things for something.

Trader, n. 1 a person who trades.

[​IMG]

15. random69

random69 New Member

mmmyrs2
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I say we delete, even if it takes away from the post number. We don't want a bunch of their locked topics in our forum, plus it fills the forum with hate threads......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do I smell coverup?

No you don't, we just dont want to read your rude comments on our forum unlike you who are moving our comments to your forum

16. ManagerJosh

As seeing how there has been previous attempts to coverup mistakes by TS2R, I don't see any rude comments by our members here. I only see facts.

I personally see members of TS2R who are afraid they would be viewed by the community at hand that the members of TS2R are just ill mannered, have a complete disregard for honesty, jealous of their fellow websites, ahem excuse me, competitors is the word TS2R uses, trying to throw mud and libel/slanderous statements hoping they will stick and ruin the repuitation of their competition

17. afropower234

i seem to be confused. If Random69 posted this:

random69
    quote:
    when i got on there and read alll our personal opinions it made me mad!! Who does Josh thinks he is putting our posts on his site. That is stealing from Lantash when Josh is banned, so really he has done as much as Lantash has, and now Lantash has gone and resigned because of one mistake and thats crazy, he is a awesome webmaster and he has built this website up with hard work and he shouldn't resign!!

Then how come he's/she's posting over here when over there he screams Josh is bad. I though that was stealing:

mmmyrs2
    quote:
    I went ot the link that ccboy has so nicely provided, and now know that they are posting everything that we have just posted. So I ask you, who is invading who's privacy? Go ahead, Austinbabe, I saw your name at the world sims site, and post how rude our forum leader is. I don't care. I didn't give you permission to STEAL my posts, so who is the thief and who isn't?

Can somebody help me to untangle this knot of lying decit and just being lame?

18. ManagerJosh

The claims of violation of privacy can not be made because a forum or bulletin board is considered a public place. Basically they are blowing a lot of hot air.

19. afropower234

20. Sezza

Sezza New Member

Not everyone thinks that you are the 'king of evil...' I think you said. I think both sites have done unecessary damage and are both equally as bad. But now I just don't think this whole forum bashing thing is the also the way to go on wither sites.