Am I back??? And who did I meet???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Helén, Dec 9, 2003.

1. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Am I back??? And who did I meet???

Sort of.. Yes. I'm sort of back. With extremely little time on my hands for any forum though. I first of all have to attend those forums where I'm an admin or moderator or have any other official function. That is. When I do have time to "pop in".

Anyway. Want some news folks? let me know. I have PLENTY of great news for you all!!! In my opinion great at least. One is:

I've met Sugar Junkie!!! Finally we've met!!!!

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

The best Christmas present I've got!! And that's one great girl!!! Love you Tess!

*Gives Tess the biggest hug ever*:D

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

And you didn't meet Lew? :( How could you? :( J/K

We're glad to have ya back :D

3. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Thanks Josh!!! Those words made me very happy. :bunny: :D

*Gives Josh a huge hug and a friendly kiss.*

Lew wasn't in London - Tess were.... :p And I will for sure see her relatively soon again... Paul and me are going to her part of the world within a few month... I'm also going back to UK already in January for business seminars and stuff. I'm going to work within Sweden, UK and Germany.. Including; Finland, Norway, Denmark, Ireland. :) :bunny:

Work will keep me very,very busy for a few years... Then... All the time and money I will need... Freedom awaits me. But it will take hard work now.... :cool:

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

sounds cool. Give my regards next time, thanks

5. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I will :)
    Anyway. Josh asked me for a picture of us together and I asked her about it. And she said ok to post it here actually. So. Well. this is me and Tess. :D

Attached Files:

6. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Ok, I'll ask you to tell us about your meeting with Tess then! :D

7. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Ok. There's either very much or very little to tell. In a way... :p
    Anyway. When we finally got there we met with Tess, her mom and, partly, her brother. Which was very good. Talked a bit over a cup of coffee. Then Tess, me and Paul went out for lunch and a long walk afterwards. Talking about a lot of things. Just had a great time together. Paul took some photos of which one is up for view here at worlds.

Shortly. It was just great to finally meet her. She's like a daughter to me and we're very close. it wont be over a year until we meet again tho. Me and Paul is going to see her as soon as we can again, since he anyway have to go to Taiwan in business. :D

We had a few great hours together. it's was like the best present ever to be able to meet Tess. She's an amazing girl. :) :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

8. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

9. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

ooh yay!!!!! hi mommy :D lol *gives nina a bigger hug back* yea that day was the best day of my life :D whee :D

10. Nightwish_Angel

Nightwish_Angel New Member

awww, the picture is so cute :) And I think you two are really pretty too :)

11. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

*Hugs Tess back and doesn't let go* Yeah it sure was the best day ever!!! And it wont take that long before we meet again Tess!!!

HI there Nightwish!!! :D Good to see you..

*Gives Nightwish a huge hug*

Yeah - she's a real sweetheart Tess!!!

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Wow that is so cool! And Nightwish is right, you're both pretty! :D

Sounds like you're planning to be REALLY busy for a while! :eek: Don't forget to take a break now and then! (((hugs!!!)))

13. Mike

Mike New Member

Mommy..heh....to think I see Nina as a mother figure and I have trouble thinking she bears me a second thought soemtimes.

Nice to see your back safe nina...Tess

If only i could see you to...well one can only dream and if one dont have dreams life gos nowhere.

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Hi Mike!!! :D

That's so sweet of you. And believe me. I do think about you sometimes, like all my friends. Erhm.. make that lots of times!! And Mike. I think we'll meet one day too. That would be real nice to see you. *hugs*

And that goes for ALL my dear friends online. And they are many actually. I love all my friends and I think of them a lot, hoping they are ok.

Fae. I wont forget you here. :D *hugs*

15. Simzer

Simzer New Member

welcome back nina. I don't know if you remember me though.

16. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Thanks!!! :)
    Hmmm.. Yeah I think I remember you. Maybe you've used another name as well? In any case. I'm happy to be back, even if I can't be here as much as I used to be due to building my business and my new life. :)

17. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

hey mike :D lol one day i'm gunna meet ya :D so that wont be a dream for long,lol hope your ok..*hugs*

yea,nina and i will come knockin on your door one day :p lol

18. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

hey, good for you!!! remember me?

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I remember you haz! :D Good to see you again!!!

20. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

HI Haz!!! Nice to se you again! Hope you're all just fine.

Mike. Tess is right.. One day we'll knock on your door..... :D