Clues to the New Feature

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Dec 21, 2003.

1. Hyrune

Hyrune New Member

I immediately thought of school. As I have a typically paranoid personality I'm having to push away thoughts like "But maybe that's what he wants us to believe..."
    I thought the 360 degree camera was in it anyway!
    New jobs'd be nice.
    Am I to understand you can't visit other relatives houses as easily as scrolling across the scrren into the neighbours house? Cos that would explain propagate: genearations off to visit Grandma's, aw that'd be cool!

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'd really really LOVE for it to be your sims getting to walk or ride over to visit the neighbors/relatives... but I think someone asked Maxis that question and they said you couldn't control your sims visiting another house, that you'd have to play the family inviting them over. So looks like we are stuck playing the hosts and never the guests! :p

3. StrLtR0se

StrLtR0se New Member

DNA!!!!! and the transfer of knowledge from parent to child.:bunny:

4. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

thats already been planned for the most part. definitely not the secret feature.

5. REDXIII

REDXIII New Member

ya DNA is old news

6. Tetris

Tetris New Member

Yeah but it's the best news....so far....

7. Simzer

Simzer New Member

I know what the feature is... University!
    It makes perfect sense, School-High School-University.
    You'll need a degree to get a decent job!
    It also fits perfect with the clues.

8. altec_tech

altec_tech New Member

that would be cool

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I thought there was already some talk about your adult sims being able to study things specifically for their chosen career... maybe that's sort of like University? But since they've talked a little about that I don't think that's the big secret.... ;)

10. Alleyesonmyazz

Alleyesonmyazz New Member

I thinking the clues would be about the sims collage.

11. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

From the things people have said i'm confused. Was this posted before the Sims2 University came out? If not. here are my thoughts

perhaps a new community lot with a movie theater (all the cinama stuff)
    where you can like make out and stuff during the movie and your sim's will get scared....(flection)

New jobs and carrers (propagate) also the ability to have triplets (propagate)also.

12. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

you're right! old thread revived. last date before today was 01-04-2004, 12:55 PM so yes, pre-university release.

13. Sylla

Sylla New Member

Quite amazing how accurate some of those guesses were looking back.... Unless they had insider knowledge at the time that is...:p

14. daisy

daisy New Member

dont if i am doing it right dont know how to link the pages and were to put answer

15. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I was confused for a little while too, Flamey. I kept thinking it was clues to the SimSurfari, but it didn't make any sense. LOL

16. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

To enter complete as many quests as possible by creating a thread in the Contest Forum.
    Answer as many questions as you can and submit your entry. When a moderator has validated your answers, and all quests have been completed, you will be provided a link to enter the contest.