Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Helén, Dec 22, 2003.

1. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Merry Christmas

and a very

Happy new Year

From me - to you!

Attached Files:

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Happy Christmas Nina :)

3. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

Merry Christmas!
    and a...
    Happy New Year!
    back at ya! ;)

4. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Merry Christmas to all, but alas, I spend it alone. Hopefully next year will be better.

5. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Merry Christmas to One and All!! I hope that all of you have a very Happy and Blessed Christmas season.

Our church just hosted a outdoor Nativity story complete with animals and that was fun...Mary got led to the stable on a donkey, the wise men led llamas, there were horses tied next to the manger scene and the shepherds came to see the baby Jesus dragging some stubborn goats. It was really great to be reminded why we celebrate the season but giving birth in a stable certainly isn't the nice, sanitary picture one gets from Christmas cards instead it would have been rather noisy and smelly...ewww.

It was great to have the whole family involved in the production too. My oldest son ran the spotlight, my daughter was one of the passerbys and my youngest son was a shepherd. Hubby and I stayed behind the scenes. He helped set up and take down the sound equipment, etc. and I was one of the animal wranglers and enjoyed that far more than working in the kitchen getting the hot chocolate and cookies organized.

Anyway, I hope that all of you will also make special holiday memories for yourselves and that next year will be happy and healthy one for all! :)

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Just adding my wishes for a happy holiday for everyone. :D :whitekitty:

7. Tahera

Tahera New Member

Merry Christmas and a happy (and creative) new year. May all your wishes come true.

Tahera

8. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Thanks Tahera :) and Happy Christmas to you!

9. Auz

Auz New Member

Merry Christmas to EVERYONE! :D

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

*Gives Ala a very special huge hug* I know how that is.

This Christmas had been one of the very best for me ever. I've been very lonely and felt very "outside" everything before. I so hope you will have a really really great christmas next year Ala.

11. Simzer

Simzer New Member

Happy Holidays everybody!

12. Mike

Mike New Member

Cherokee/ala ive not seen you forever...do you have msn or aim ive not spoken to you since the last day in chat..

Im glad to see your with Zanzibar now..he was really really nasty to me but hes sweet and kind to you so Im relaly happy for you. But i must talk to you and catch up..and merry late christmas and a happy new year to you :p

13. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Merry late Christmas to everyone too!

Nina, thanks for the e-mail, and i am glad to see that u had a good Christmas.

Ala, i hope with all my heart that you have a great 2004 and wish you all the luck in the world for the future, however it may be.

To everyone here i wish you all a fantastic 2004!

Hugz.

14. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Heya Mike, and yes:

MSN: Cherokee_Sqaw@hotmail.com
    AIM: alapokeygirl
    Yahoo: CherokeeSqaw196

There, now all my friends will have them. The hotmail and yahoo are new. :classic:

Thanks everyone, and next year will have to be better, couldn't be much worse than this year. I was the cook, server, and clean up person.

Highlight of my Christmas: A Christmas Card in the mail from Nina!! *great big hugs* It really made my day!!!

15. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Ah... yes... very festive.

I may be late for Christmas, but certainly not for a Happy New Year!

Now, Book. What was that about a little girl being a passerby that I heard about?
    ;)