Its January... Where's CASiE?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by altec_tech, Jan 14, 2004.

1. Lola

Lola New Member

They have 6 days left before January is over...if CaSIE is not out by then, I can see Sims fans being very angry!! Although I want CaSIE to be bug-free and in perfect working condition before they release it, they could at least let us know where they are on it. But then I think that maybe they are keeping quiet about it because it will come out on Thrusday (the day most new Sims stuff comes out). But if it is going to be delayed, they could at least have the decency to tell us!

2. Angelic Slayer

Angelic Slayer New Member

They always tell us the last minute :angry:

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well this Thursday will be the last one this month... everyone cross your fingers and HOPE like mad it's the sim day release!! ;) Just don't hold your breath... in case it's delayed..... :(

4. Angelic Slayer

Well you know what I'll be doing then ;) I have loads of families to make :cool:

5. iluvluc

iluvluc New Member

Im confused, whe casie DOES finally come out, will it be available to everyone or will only certain ppl get it

6. iluvluc

iluvluc New Member

7. Angelic Slayer

It will be available to everyone WHEN it comes out

8. bellababe

bellababe New Member

I got good news!:D Casie is supposed to be comming out Thursday. People on the sims bbs were fighting about it. And someone heard it from a"reliable source". Some one also said a "reliable source" said TS2 is comming out 2/4.

This means that Casie is comming out close, but the game is soooooo close.

Don't tell me, I already know I'm cool...:cool:

9. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

Hmmm...so then that would be in what... three days?!?! I forget, how will we get Casie... will we download it??? buy it??? Either way, let's get this road on the show Maxis!!! :-P hehe

10. Angelic Slayer

YOU LIE!!! WOOHOO

11. Angelic Slayer

We will be downloading CASIE from the Sims 2 Website ARGH!!! I cant wait anymore :(

12. 3D_animator

3D_animator New Member

"dang" i hope CASie comes out thursday, i cant stand any more suspension from maxis!!!!!, its coming out, it not coming out, its coming out, its not comiong out, make up your minds maxis!!!!. from the way that theyre acting i wouldnt be suprised if they said, "febraury seems like a better month to release CAsie, we havent finished yet". COME ON!!!!!!!!.

13. Angelic Slayer

they probably would do that :(

14. 3D_animator

3D_animator New Member

sorry to dissapoint you all, but set your calenders for march
    (the sims 2 ) and ferbruary for casie.

15. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

well, im looking forward to early february for the ts2 release, but im not giving my hopes up. im looking for more of a march/april release.

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I've kind of given up on having Casie come out before sims 2... At this rate even if they do release it before sims 2 it won't be very long before and I might not even have time to make all the starter sims I want before the game is out! :p

I still DO want it to come out though!! ;)

17. InWaiting4Sims2

InWaiting4Sims2 New Member

YYYAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! omg! I just found out that The Sims 2 is suppose to be released on March 15, 2004!!! And it's suppose to cost like $50.00.

18. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

WHERE did you hear this?? Tell us!!! :D

19. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

probably gamestop or some of the other common game retails.

20. Angelic Slayer

I also want to know and is it true :confused: