Its January... Where's CASiE?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by altec_tech, Jan 14, 2004.

1. altec_tech

altec_tech New Member

Yes that is the date they are saying on gamestop / amazon / every possible video game store.

2. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

i signed up to be notified from gamestop for release changes and the last email i got was a few weeks ag and the date moved up to March 29th.

3. 3D_animator

3D_animator New Member

ouch!!!!!!!, march 29th!!!!!!, man i wouldnt be suprised if it didnt come out till MIDDLE APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. DANG!!!!!!!

4. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

well, it moved from like march 15th to march 29th.

5. Angelic Slayer

Angelic Slayer New Member

woe is me:bored:

6. ian80

ian80 New Member

well, I know you'll all hate me for this, but I'm kinda hoping that the Sims doesn't come out until mid-May. I'll be home from school then and will be able to devote all my time to the game. Otherwise, I see myself doing very badly on exams.

7. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

Pshh... mid may would be horrible!! Plus, it doesn't match Maxis' goal which is Q1 of the year... (Jan., Feb., March.) So May would be WAY past their goal... which would seriously tick fans off to the extent of like... I don't know... riots and what not ;-)

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think they have to get it out in the first quarter of the year for financial reasons... so everyone keep hoping they make it!!!

9. altec_tech

altec_tech New Member

LOL!!!! Pixie start getting the strike breakers!!!

10. jaymel

jaymel New Member

I preordered on Amazon, and on Amazon this morning it said release date 6/15/04.. Why do they do this to us??? Also, what is Casie??? Is it a standalone game or an expansion to the Sims?

11. bellababe

bellababe New Member

sry to be the barron of bad news, but it's July it's supposed BUT i heard maxis' level/fans/whatever went down because of the wait. I'm hoping maxis doesnt add too much to it like planned and spit it out at us p.o.ed from their drop.

12. altec_tech

altec_tech New Member

Posted by bellababe:
    I have no idea what you just said...

Jaymel.... CaSIE is the Create-a-Sim Independent Editor. It's a download so you can create sim skins before the game comes out.