When you invite people over

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Silkymoon_J, Jan 14, 2004.

1. Silkymoon_J

Silkymoon_J New Member

When you invite people over

If you invite person over will they bring their kids? And is it impossble to invite toddlers over for like playdates or something?
    And i was at another website and they said it would be possible for sleepovers or something, is that true?

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think I heard about the sleepovers too, but I'm not sure if you can have your sims toddlers get together for playdates. I know in realy life my friends bring their little ones over when they come to visit, so it would be fun if sims 2 worked that way! :D

3. Simzer

Simzer New Member

I suppose it will be simillar to Sims1, if you call a sim over and if they want to bring someone over they'll say "Do you mind If I bring a friend".

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

It would be fun if they expanded on that so when they ask if they can bring a friend you get a pop up option for "bring friend" and "bring family" so you would have a chance for stuff like playdates! :D

5. Silkymoon_J

Silkymoon_J New Member

THat would be cool we should get that idea to Maxis, oh wait they might delay the game even more..........We never had this conversation.

6. jayjaydiva

jayjaydiva New Member

that is a good idea though. Since the socila bars are divided into friends and family then maybe that will happen. Alot tof the options are like that of the sims online where there are sub-catagories.

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I figure at this point they either had that idea already and worked it into the game... or we'll have to wait and suggest it for an expansion if it's not already in the game. :D You have a good point jayjaydiva, that with the sims knowing the difference between friends and family it means it might actually be an option! :bunny:

8. Benjamin Sim

Benjamin Sim New Member

Hi I'm new!

Anyhow... Yep sleepovers have been confirmed. Yeah parties! :D So that will be fun. This game is going to kick butt. I mean just look at it, the first thing I am going to do when I get the game is look at the box for 4 hours... My dad will be like... "Are you going to play it?" I will be like "Oh yeah... Its finially real! :D " Well... :rolleyes: not that long. lol

I am impressed with the how much Maxis has done. They seemed to have covered most of the ideas people wanted, its all in there somehow. Even if you can't follow them to work, there is expansion packs.

Does anyone know if you can have more then one nabourhood (spelling, darn I am having a blank moment) :confused: Anyhow I hope so. I wonder how much editing can be done without Simcity 4? I still have only 3000 unlimited... :bored:

Oh I can't wait! :eek:

Benjamin

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think I remember there will be mulitple neighborhoods in sims 2. I know there are FAQs floating around everywhere but I can't think of one off the top of my head! :p

Anyway, welcome!! Always great to have another sims enthusiast joining us in this waiting madness!! :D I think I'm going to be doing a lot of looking at the box when I get it too. ;)

10. Angelic Slayer

Angelic Slayer New Member

Will you beable to invite your inlaws over and will you always have to do the phoning when it comes to friendships? I hate that:angry:

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm not sure how the in-laws will work in the game, they said sims would be more aware of relationships... I'm now thinking it would be funny to have in-laws that didn't get along so easily! ;)

12. Angelic Slayer

hehe that would really would be great :D

13. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

The get-to-gethers in TS2 are going to be awesome! I cannot wait!

14. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

Is the sims online fun i never got it cause I read a couple of reviews that said it was a waste of money. Is it really or is it a good buy?

15. Angelic Slayer

I played it when they released the demo a while ago and it was awesome. Im actually trying to get it through ebay now. It was great for like 2 weeks then it became boring especially the way you have to make money, but I played it so long ago it could've changed by now.

16. Angelic Slayer

Just a quick question. Will I beable to play the sims online in my country at all if I buy it from the US because they havent released it here yet and I'm not quite sure that they will.

17. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

They probably won't release it at all. In DC they've cleared all the Sims shelves for Sims 2. You can get all of them for $30.00! Now it's a little late to just release a game that's been out for so long. I hate to be a thorn in your side, but Ebay is the only place you could probably get it for its worth.