ANSWERING STUPID QUESTIONS Chat with Luc on the 22nd!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by altec_tech, Jan 21, 2004.

1. altec_tech

altec_tech New Member

ANSWERING STUPID QUESTIONS Chat with Luc on the 22nd!!

Hey everyone... they are having a ANSWERING ONLY STUPID QUESTIONS THAT ARE WRITTEN IN FRENCH chat... with
    Luc Barthlet tomorrow at 3 PM PST... Yup, Yup... remember last month's chat....."Are you a rabbit?" "When's this chat over?" "Is this about the sims 2?" "When's this chat over" "Is sims 2 3d?" "When's this chat over?" "Parle vou francais?" " palre vous francais es espean hej al emn anco (whatever but there were like 4 questions in spanish / french" But you get the idea.... I wasted my time last chat listening to the morons ask their stupid questions while me, and many others in the worldsims community, asked smart intelligent questions that Luc refused to answer. So anyway.... I will give MAXIS one more shot during this chat but right now its 0 for 1.

By the way... any of you guys going?

2. Silkymoon_J

Silkymoon_J New Member

yeah but i need to brush up on my french, right now its spanish month. So i need to relearn some basics.

3. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Is it an actual French Q&A or are you just using it as an example...?

If it is in French I won't be going - and if it's in English... I still won't be going.

4. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

no, hes being sarcastic. last chat was so ignorant, it wasnt funny. ill be there but im not expecting to get many of my questions answered. if anything, just one.

5. babygirl

babygirl New Member

i gotta get up at 7am for dat chat :(

6. Angelic Slayer

Angelic Slayer New Member

What will the time be in South Africa, I would like to chat too :(

7. Angelic Slayer

Nevermind, it'll actually be 1am here, Im not sure if I am going to make, sure hope so tho...ugh!!! my time zone sux :cry:

8. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

An easy way to see what time it is if you look at my post area and see my local time. It happens that I live in the same TimeZone as Maxis.

9. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

I may be able to make this one!

10. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

im there now. just hoping we dont get the shatty questions again.

11. JudyG99

JudyG99 New Member

They are asking dumb questions again.

12. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

yep. ive sen them. why does luc even answer them? just ignore them already.

OMG. not another "when is this chat over?" question. common luc, get it together and answer the good questions and ignore the ignorant ones.

13. NinaSimone

NinaSimone New Member

I'm tired of waiting

He answers the stupid questions because those are the only ones he can. He seems to know very little about the game and his answers are sometimes very vague. Why even have the chat? The only question I want answered is when is this game going to be finished. They started advertising in september. Its not right to make fans wait 6 months. If this games comes out after March, I may not buy it. The thrill and excitement will be gone by then.

14. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

the "The Sims Online" chats were more informattive if you ask me. this is just ridiculous.

15. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

I didn't bother going to the chat, I've read the previous transcripts and they are very rendundant. I mean, I've read reviews, forums, the transcripts... and it's always stuff I've heard before. Blah... well anyways.. my life feels like it's in slow motion. Anyone else agree???

16. Angelic Slayer

I never went, I just read the transcript this morning :(

17. TaiGuy

TaiGuy New Member

They almost booted me for asking too many questions...
    and they were good questions too... like if a Sim will turn on the dishwasher for ONE single dish... or if Sims in the neighborhood can be shown in CaSIE so we don't make duplicates....

18. Angelic Slayer

but its true, I wouldnt want a duplicate Sim unless they were twins ;)

19. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

I think the point of those chats is basically to ease the temporary suffering and anxiety most people have of this game. I don't think they want to spoil all the surprises that the game has to offer by telling before it comes out. Which, in my opinion, it's pretty clever. 'Give them just enough and leave 'em wanting more.'

20. Angelic Slayer

Arrrrrgh!!!! :angry: