The Big SECRET!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by julielizabeth47, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Atomic77

Atomic77 New Member

The secret is a secret thats why its called a secret duh.

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Hmmm ... according to the latest Maxis newsletter, "The Sims 2 team continues to add hot and steamy moments into the game" ... are they trying to spice it up to help it compare better with Singles?

3. Tetris

Tetris New Member

Yes.
    Yes they are so much.
    Though theSims2 is rated T for Teen, not M for Mature....

4. Lunar

Lunar New Member

Sims2 will come out August 15:angry: :bandit: So it was you (BellaBabe) who simnapped Bella!!! Luc says she disapeared!!! :bandit: Bad girl:devious:

5. haveaheadache

haveaheadache New Member

ummmm..... i read in one of the chat things they have i cant rembember the exact question but they said that the sims can go over to other people houses no longer can they only come over to yours

6. Mystical Druid

Mystical Druid New Member

Oh well they were pesky anyway.

7. rainyinwa

rainyinwa New Member

lol are u sure about that date?
    i dont know if i belive any dates untel the game is out
    mabie well luck out and it will come out sooner? lol
    hay one can hope!

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I don't know about the Singles game but you could be right about them working more on that aspect of Sims 2 to make it match up to what fans will expect now.

9. Tetris

Tetris New Member

Losing the 3D?

I think that the big secret is the reason why the sims 2 is no longer going to be in 3D. At least I think. All I know is that there was an announcement on the sims 2 website that said that the sims were no longer going to be in 3d, but then, later in the day, it disapeared! So i think that someone put it there as a joke and then deleted it. Because in the article, some guy said ' do you have any idea how hard it is to make a 3D game?' ad that doesnt sound like a propper speech at all. Still, it got me very worried.

10. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Was this yesterday when you saw that on the TS2 site, Tetris?

If it was, it was an April Fool's Day joke. That would explain why it disappeared later on in the day, and why the "Do you have any idea how hard it is to make a 3D game?" makes little sense.

11. Tetris

Tetris New Member

yeAH I know and I fell for it. I was close to tears when I heard it, and then so relieved when I understood 'the joke'.

12. Mystical Druid

Don't shoot me with a bazooka for saying this but I don't mind 2d

I do not really mind having a 2d sims 2. The graphics do not make it fun to play it just makes it look fun to play. It was ovious that they would not abandon the games eningine like that.

13. Tetris

Tetris New Member

I'm going to shoot you with a bazooka for saying that.....

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

*runs quickly into this thread to sabotage any bazookas so they fire cheese. Then runs quickly away giggling!* :D

15. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

The big secret

While his answer might be facetious, this is what Luc said in a chat:

Jena (Jan 22, 2004 6:05:25 PM)
    Are the new camera features and angles, like the videos, the "big surprise"?

MaxisLuc (Jan 22, 2004 6:05:25 PM)
    Yes.

However, I think that there are probably going to be several "big secrets" or "surprises" with this game.

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I agree, they probably have quite a few big secrets they're waiting to release! ;)

17. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

flirt?

:lick: I checked out flirt but the graphics don't look nearly as good as maxis' makes........ Besides there's alot more to life than sex.:p

18. Mystical Druid

There have been a few simulaities such as the latest picture of the teen sunbathing and err all I can say about it is that there were lots of hormones....

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Haha! Well, hormones are all part of being a teen, right? ;)

20. TieDyeDancinBear

TieDyeDancinBear New Member

I also checked out Flirt ... for all of about ten minutes. The graphics and camera angles were absolutely horrible, the interface just as bad, so it was quickly uninstalled and tossed aside. I suppose The Sims has spoiled me - lol:LOL: