The Big SECRET!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by julielizabeth47, Jan 24, 2004.

1. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Wow, I didn't think it would be anywhere near sims 2 quality but I had no idea it would be THAT bad! :surprised: Now I'm glad I didn't get it to tide me over!!

I love your sig by the way!! I occasionally do all those things too! ...and now that I have a digital camera I'm afraid I'd be taking pictures of those trailing handprints on the wall before cleaning it up! haha! :)

2. crdpolaris

crdpolaris New Member

Maybe sims can do all sorts of illegal stuff and actually get arrested for it if they are caught? The sims version of grand theft auto? lol

3. wize_guy123

wize_guy123 A ***** Retiree

So what was the big secret? Bodyshop? Camera Views? Getting Pregnant? Someone make it a little faster to find!

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Come to think of it, I'm not sure if we ever DID find out or establish exactly what the Big Secret was/is and I don't know if it's been revealed yet or not!

Josh should know though, I think... can you tell us if the secret is out yet Josh? :)

5. wize_guy123

Thanx Fae... yeah Josh we really want to know!

6. nanshi_nibble

nanshi_nibble New Member

I suspect it was the aspirations feature.

7. wize_guy123

It could have/ and maybe still be one of those new feature in The Sims 2... or maybe it is still a well kept secret!

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I wonder if they'll officially announce what the big secert was once the game is released? :p

9. wize_guy123

Maybe it is the bonus that comes with a pre-order of the game!

10. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Singles

Singles is a Sims rip off with no depth and its only good feature is nudity(and that's not really a feature to be proud of). PCGamer rated 60% and said it had bad gameplay and plot.....

11. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

oops wrong topic

12. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

maybe the secert is a beta

13. wize_guy123

LoL... is that the big secret? LoL well yeah I have seen the little tid bits of it... but I have noticed its non-gameplay

14. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Nah its not the Aspirations. they've been far to open about that. Nothing we know right now is the big secret. Otherwise it wouldnt be a big secret. Unless the big secret is that we already know it.

15. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I'm beginning to think that the big secret has evolved and that, now the big secret is that it became obsolete during the game's summer of refinement en les ateliers: Chez Maxis ...

Either that or it's something to with alien abduction. Dem maxis dudes do seem to have a bit of a thing about UFO's and l'il green men and the alien movie from a couple of months back is still waaaay too cool but I bet I'm not the only one who was left wondering, "hey! wouldn't it be, like, cool if we got to see inside the UFO and see all that happens to the poor gimp who gets hoovered up into the sky leaving missus Gimp stuck on the ground la-la patcheen-ing and tralla newtair-ing her Body Shop mascara into volcanic black lava flows down her cheeks in her despair at the sudden loss of her 'loved one' (yuck! How I hate that expression! As if anyone grieves over the loss of a hated one! LOL)

16. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

All you guys are doing is making me dizzy... o.k. i'm fine now... maybe the big secret is a whole bunch of little secrets that hold many more BIG secrets and so and so forth...

17. ringleesim

Sorry I double posted...

Have you guys seen the new Sims 2 website yet???

18. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Nope, but I plan to go take a look soon. :) Maybe they'll tell us what the big secret was....

19. ringleesim

You know what I'm wondering... how can some people get TS2 DVD Edtion after they pre-ordered it a day after the 14th, when mine wasn't even done with the " Usually Ships in 24 hours" thing for almost 2 1/2 days? huh, huh?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Sadie

Sadie New Member

Solution

The secret is the secret itself. They want you to think it's a secret so you'll play the game and go bonkers to find the secret, which is no secret, but a secret lie!
    Actually, the lie is no secret. It has reached public grounds, and annoyed the **** out of people. :eek:

--- Don't worry. I'm visiting a mental institution already. :p