Nightmare features, what would be a bad idea to add to the sims 2?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Mystical Druid, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Mystical Druid

Mystical Druid New Member

Nightmare features, what would be a bad idea to add to the sims 2?

What is the worse feature they could add into the sims 2 better yet, what is a bad idea for the sims 2? I will give an idea of what is bad. Murders that come, break into your house (no security can stop them not even alarms, they break down walls) and kill every last sim, no object can stop them, worse yet the ghosts haunt the lot even if you evict and bulldose.

2. altec_tech

altec_tech New Member

Well. To me, part of that idea is good. Like burglars or murderers can come into the house and can kill you or just steal everything they see, but the only way to stop them is by having a burglary alarm. A murder only comes if you have pissed off someone a lot and harass another sim that is not apart of the family. They come in and try to kill you. (only after you have gotten in numerous fights, slap frenzies and insults with that person) So, really that means, they deserved it. (It's sims don't worry)

But some stuff I absolutely DO NOT want to see would be like, having a religion (I am religious I just don't care about it when playing games) and I also do not want to start a war on this again it is only MY opinion.

I also do not want to see repeated actions or talking about things that have nothing that's going on with what is around them. (repeated actions as in they do the same exact movement/thing when they are doing a certain interaction. i.e. cooking) I also do not want to see my sim chop up the milk carton when making food. Nor do I think you need to put everything in a bowl and cook it on top of the stove... what about the oven?!

I also do not want to see other sims to get in a kissing / slapping frenzy for no reason.... i.e. this one situation made me quit the game for good when this girl did hot kiss three times in a row and i refused them then did slap three times in a row. Which really made me p.o.ed

3. Mystical Druid

Mystical Druid New Member

Another nightmare feature would be mistaken idenity, imagine getting your sim arrested for 10 days streight from a mistaken idenity, if you are a bacelhour sims the bills will come and get all of yoru stuff repossesed.

4. Chanced

Chanced New Member

i dont think religion would be good for the sims2 iether, you just dont care.

What would be good is your sim being arrested for attacking someone or attempting robbery, and then you have to bail them out, escape ect.

5. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

I know! Why not have your sims get horrible irreversible amnesia and lose their inventory items when they join a Greek house? Oh, wait, they already did that feature. What about making lots disappear when you quit without saving after deleting or adding uniforms? Oh, wait, they did that one, too.

6. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Lol, you crack me up.

7. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

TAXES! Taxes would bite.

8. WereBear

WereBear Dancing Bear

How about random unwanted pregnancy being the result of common woohoo (as oppossed to "Try for Baby") and child support that takes away half of the non-custodial sim parent's daily wages? That would make playing a romance sim a wee bit more challenging! ;)

Laundry would be a nightmare, especially diapers. Used towels and lingerie could build up in bathrooms and bedroom clothes hampers could overflow, causing environment scores to plummet.

Adding more crime would be insteresting. Random but rare sidewalk muggings. Armed stickups at OFB community lots. Wouldn't it be fun to have new social interactions like "poison soup" for your black widow sims or "hit with blackjack" for those cranky NPC's that keep knocking over your trash can? ;)

9. Your Mom

Your Mom Simaholic ;D

I like the crime ideas there, WereBear. I'd also thought about laundry, I think that would be interesting too.

10. Dee

Dee New Member

I would love to have laundrey, then the sims would have to have more than one item of clothes. I thought about that alot.
    What would be bad is if there were several bills for everything like water bills, electricity bills, phone bills and if you didn't pay them they cut off the supply or if you didn't pay bills too many times they evicted you. It would be interesting but a pain in the butt. I already hate the repoman enough.