McDonald's CEO Dies of Apparent Heart Attack

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Apr 20, 2004.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

McDonald's CEO Dies of Apparent Heart Attack

I hate to sound critical or laughing at someone's death...but I found that ironic...a fast food chain's CEO died because of a Heart Attack.. hmmm.. I wonder if that's a result of eating too much McDonalds?

2. slimsim

slimsim Often-Idle Member

LOL! thats so funny!

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Maybe this is the kind of thing that's led them to start selling salads and stuff at McDonalds...

4. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

next thing you know theyll be selling McTofu. :lick:

5. slimsim

lookie what i made! lol

Attached Files:

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

ooooh! That doesn't LOOK like any tofu burger I ever had!! (and my parents fed us ALL sorts of interesting foods... so I've HAD a tofu burger!! :eek: )

7. slimsim

actually its the Double Cheeseburger pic with the top changed

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

It makes me want a cheeseburger... :) Good job on reworking the pic!

9. ManagerJosh

Only this stuff for me :D

Attached Files:

10. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I can feel my arteries closing off after looking at those pictures. :p

Definately know what you mean by ironic, Josh. I couldn't help but chuckle when I read this. :|

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Oooh what fast food place is that from Josh? I don't recognize the logo on the fries and drink! oooooh the torture... I'm on my diet again! haha! :LOL:

12. ManagerJosh

13. Tri Ace Fan

Tri Ace Fan New Member

*GASP*

You wouldn't be laughing if it was YOU! o.o

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Oooh too bad for me it'll be a while before I get to California, Nevada, or Arizona again!!! :p

15. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

In and Out Burgers? Sorry, but that sounds like a joke in itself to me!! Especially since fast food places are famous for giving people the runs from food poisoning!! Is that really an American chain?

16. ManagerJosh

I'm a confirmed addict of In-N-Out Burgers.... :drool:

17. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Perhaps the idea is more like they have an effecient drive-through or are fast to wait on custumers so they go in, get their food, and go out without feeling they are wasting time standing/sitting around? But yeah, it could also sound like a bad joke about food poisoning!!

18. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Hmmm, okay, I believe you...I guess we'll get a chance to check out their burgers this fall if we get a chance to head south to California like we're hoping to. I guess I will discover first-hand if they are fast and efficient as Fay says and hope that my suspicions are not proven true!! :p

19. Assassin

Assassin New Member

I heard that this guy ate mcdonalds for breakfast lunch and dinner for a month and says he gained a lot of weight. I say... no duh to that guy... You cant expect to lose weight at someplace that is greasy and fatty...

20. Mystical Druid

Mystical Druid New Member

Unrelated to his eating for several reasons.

Not to shut down popluar rumor but he was the one who created the healther menus. Besides if your a rich CEO you do not eat at McDonalds you eat caviar and at $200 a plate dinners.