Are you buying The Sims 2?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Jun 1, 2004.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Are you buying The Sims 2?

If yes, why? If not, why not? :p

2. Sandshifter

Sandshifter New Member

Yep!

:lick: Yes, because it is Sims . . . no other explanation needed.

Sandshifter

3. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

Of course I'm buying it. I've been looking forward to many of the features of the game for quite some time now. I'm especially interested in the customized neighborhoods, the new building abilities and the options for making custom content with BodyShop.

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm buying it! :D I have my $50 saved up already and it's just waiting for September.... ;)

I'm buying it because I love the sims, and it looks like most of what I loved about sims 1 will be expanded upon and re-done in 3D for sims 2. I love decorating houses and having furniture and clothes for my sims that suit their individual styles and personality and character I've developed for them and it looks like this game will let me do more of that.

5. evil_kitty

evil_kitty New Member

I'm not buying it. Reason: I'm getting it for my 16th b-day!:) :rolleyes:

6. leilah98

leilah98 New Member

Definitely! I've been waiting for this game since Will Wright first said he wanted to do a 3d version.

Karina

7. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

im not buying it. cuz i already bought it on preorder :D

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well, pre-orders and Birthdays are GOOD reasons not to buy it, since you'll get it anyway, haha!! :D You guys are SNEAKY! ;)

9. crdpolaris

crdpolaris New Member

I'm definately going to preorder soon, so yes. The game offers a lot of room for creativity. I enjoy games that offer chances to create or mod custom content. I can't wait until this game comes out. Looks like it's quite loaded with features.

10. wize_guy123

wize_guy123 A ***** Retiree

Of Course

Well if your posting on this catagory yet your not going to buy the game... duh... stop posting here.... okay maybe not.. ManagerJosh still needs posts.... x what I just said... LoL.

Well I hope to pre-order it with my father's credit card... but he wont... because of those stupid hacker people.... :disappointed: But I will give him $70 anyway... to order both The Sims 2 DVD Version and The Sims 2 Players Guide.... If I get to know the new stuff before you I will be happy...

I will tell you if I have ordered the players guide and maybe start a forum telling you all whats in it, like 2 days before TS2 actually comes out... YEAH:lick:

11. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Buying?

Heck Yeah. I stopped playing Sims for about a month because it get boring after a while the same over and over. But S2 will be a non-stop joy ride of where did all my spare time go!:D

12. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

I never stop playing the sims because it helps me build new and bigger things. It'll make me play the sims 2 better.

13. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I will MOST SURELY buy the Sims 2. Pre-order. i meant pre-order. But thats still buying cause your paying money. Right? RIGHT?

Hey I just noticed I've become a senior member! Hurrah! *throws graduation hat thing into air

14. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

I am getting the sims 2 for my b-day. My mom is buying it@ That will be cool!

15. wize_guy123

wize_guy123 A ***** Retiree

I pre-ordered TS2 last week and I also pre-ordered the Prima Stradegy Guide YAY:p

16. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

I'm NOT buying it

I'm not buying it... I'm pre-ordering it. hehehe

17. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

I think I might get two of the games one dvd verison and the other regular version so that way I can have the sims 2 on both of my computer

18. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Darn right I'm buying!

This friday I'm ordering my new pc from www.dell.com and it will be here sometime next week that's plenty of time before the release. The release is inching closer and closer.

Its almost under a month..................

19. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Thats great Grizfan! Just this Monday I ordered my new computer. It should be here by next week. I'm also going to pre-order my copy of the Sims 2 today at EB! Ehhh... I hope i can still pre-order.

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Does anyone know when the cut off date for pre-orders is? I'm getting nervous. :p