Who's Preordered The Sims 2?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Jun 1, 2004.

?

Did You Pre-Order The Sims 2?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    52.2%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. Maybe Later

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Who's Preordered The Sims 2?

Title says it all :D

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

I preordered it the day that BodyShop came out as a way of getting over the dialup download frustration.

(Fortunately, I did get BodyShop the next day by CD burned at a friend's house who had cable modem. I've made a ton of custom content since then.)

3. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

i got mine preordered a few weeks before xmas. :classic:

4. MeanReitz

MeanReitz New Member

I've had it pre-ordered for quite a while, for all the good it did me because now it looks like it may not run on my system unless some fix comes out before September with AMD processor crap. :mad:

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I never pre-order anything... I just wait patiently with my money stashed away.... :p

6. leilah98

leilah98 New Member

I'll probably pre order with EA whenever that will be.

Karina

7. KatAnubis

You might want to check. There was a new sign on the main The SIms page which said "Order Now". (I've already preordered, so I didn't even look to see more about it.)

8. leilah98

leilah98 New Member

Thanks, but that was for another game.

Karina

9. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I haven't pre-ordered it yet and don't think I will... Computer needs some serious upgrades to run that game smoothly and if I did get it I'd have to remove a few other games that I still like playing.

I'll wait until it's out in stores.

10. KatAnubis

Durn. But that figures. I wonder when they will finally have it available for preorder. They're losing business to all the other game dealers by not having it preoderable.

11. ashley0422_20

ashley0422_20 New Member

when is my account billed

does amazon bill my account now or when it game is shipped

12. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Yes they should.

13. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

?

umm. which one Josh?

14. KatAnubis

When I've preordered books, they've charged me when they actually shipped it, not before.

15. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

Im going to wait for mine to come to WalMart!!!!!!!!!!!

I
    Love
    WalMart!!!!!!

16. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

Read Your Private Messages, Ashley! :knockedout:

17. wize_guy123

wize_guy123 A ***** Retiree

I hopefully will...

I hopefully will pre-order... but now with everyone saying they need new computers will i need one?

18. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I surely do need a new computer. I'm getting one for $1000, but thats not counting the screen or anything. Now, should I pre-order first or get my computer first?:rolleyes:

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Ooooh that IS a dilemma!! :eek: If you preorder first, make sure you'll have enough money to get your new computer in time to play the game!! ;)

The "new" computer I've got is using an old keyboard and screen.... :p We're not sure if we'll get a new screen for this computer or just wait a couple more years and get a whole NEW new computer.... :rolleyes:

20. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I think I'll wait to get my computer first. I might be able to sell my warhammer army for the extra boost of money :D . Besides, I wanna KNOW that I have a DVD drive before I get the DVD pre-order :D .