Countdown To The Release Of The Sims 2!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by wize_guy123, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. astaregod

astaregod New Member

I made a program that counts it down by itself... kinda pathetic, but it's still cool :)

9 days, 8 hours, 1 minute! :p

2. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Being quiet means headphones!

9 days, 6 hours, 30 minutes, 10 seconds

3. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

hey i was kidding!! lol im pathetic too i guess cause look im helping out!! YAY!!!!

10days 3 hours 20 mins 60 sec.

4. astaregod

astaregod New Member

hey Crazy13 if you had 20 min. and 60 sec. wouldn't that be just 21 min.? :) Plus I think it's less than 10 days now.

yay! 9 days, 3 hours, 2 minutes, and 20 seconds left!

5. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

Hey!! meanie!! pssssh kids these days!! lol j/k

ummm 9 days then!! cause if i say anything else then i will get scolded!! :( :D

6. Jotu

Jotu New Member

I have 6 days and 17 hours till my copy arrives on the 14th from Best Buy ^_^

7. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

hey!! no fair!!

8. Jotu

Jotu New Member

The Sims 2

NextDay( $9.00 )
    Store Availability Coming Soon
    Est. Arrival Date 9/14-9/15/2004
    :)

9. astaregod

astaregod New Member

Hey Jotu did you get overnight/next-day shipping or just standard ground? I got ground and it said it SHIPS on the 14th which means I'll get it maybe two or three days afterward, but I'm not really sure if it'll arrive that fast... Let me know how fast you get it :)

It's ok Crazy... just didn't want you thinking you had one more day to wait and actually find out later that you didn't (although that could be fun realizing it anyway).

10. Jotu

Jotu New Member

I got the Next Day shipping, so according to the site it is estimated to arrive on the 14th or 15th...we'll see :)

11. astaregod

astaregod New Member

Oops didn't see that above until just now :) anyway I was contemplating getting next-day shipping for only $6 but I thought it was a little expensive for only a few more days worth of waiting (maybe it is :) ) but yeah, mine says it'll arrive somewhere between the 14th and 20th... I hope it's early! :) Yep, we'll have to see.

12. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

Well I didn't know that! So what is it now! 8 days or something like that?

13. Supernova

Supernova New Member

GLEE! I have a self-countdown program, built by someone on this site. I downloaded it off this thread so just look back over it.

And its 9 Days, 1 hour, 55 minutes, 25 seconds.

14. Angelic Slayer

Angelic Slayer New Member

6 Days (if it comes out on the 14th) :D:D:D:D:D

15. astaregod

astaregod New Member

8 days, 18 hours, 9 minutes, and 0 seconds!

or if you pre-ordered... 5 days, 18 hours, 9 minutes, and 0 seconds! or is it 4 days? i guess it depends on which shipping method you paid for :)

16. wize_guy123

wize_guy123 A ***** Retiree

Official release date: 8 days, 10 hrs, 21 minutes

Mine: 6 days, 4 hrs, 21 minutes

17. astaregod

astaregod New Member

Hey all...
    I just saw on the news that hurricane Ivan is really close to the US and by Tuesday Sept. 14 (the shipping date of Sims2) it would be close to where I live (southern MS) so I really hope the hurricane won't delay my Sims2 delivery!

Anyways, 8 days, 6 hours, 45 minutes, and 30 seconds...
    or for me, hopefully before this time :)

18. Supernova

Supernova New Member

8 Days, 7 hours, 11 minutes, 40 seconds
    or....
    5 Days, 7 hours, 11 minutes, 40 seconds

19. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Yeah, I hope Wal-Mart will put it out of the 14th. I mean that is when all the new electronic releases come out every week anyway....;)

20. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I agree, I think we should count down to the 14th because that's when it's being shipped. :) So, that makes it 5 days, 3 hours, and 43 minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.