I pre-ordered TS2......

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by SimPrincess10, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Jotu

Jotu New Member

Haha, wish I could do that, but work and school don't permit ;(

2. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

Yay! My mom just pre-ordered TS2 for me at Gamestop.com! I'm so happy...:)

3. Angelic Slayer

Angelic Slayer New Member

Ill be pre-ordering either tomorrow or thursday :)

4. ringleesim

Well September's coming faster than we thought it would so if you want the DVD Edition you'd better hurry!

5. Angelic Slayer

unfortunately ill be getting the cd version for now *sigh* because here in good old south africa we dont have the dvd version yet :( or probably anytime soon

6. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

I'm going to get the cd version because I'll probably get it at the local Wal-Mart and that's probably all they'll have anyway..:mad: Either version will be fine with me as long as I get the game it won't matter to me. It will still be awesome even after the long installation!;)

7. Angelic Slayer

yep, it will be excellent after that long install ;)

8. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Im getting the DVD version, so i can be enjoying extras as well as no CD switching! :D

Wanna know whats stupid? Ive had my computer for about 2 weeks now, and it already has 15 Adware viruses. 6 of which cant be deleted. I hates them so much.

9. Jotu

Jotu New Member

CD-Switching shouldnt be too much of a problem, I mean once its installed then you'll probably only need one CD to play it, untill a No-CD crack is out that is ;)

10. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

I didn't pre-order I'll just wait patiencely I'm in no hurry I can wait for it anyway probably won't be able to play it that much anyway

11. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Still, its easier, takes up less space, and has many extras with the DVD version. Im glad i got it. And ill have plenty of time to play the Sims 2! weeeee....

12. Angelic Slayer

YAY...I just pre ordered the DVD Version, I was going to get the CD Version but thats changed. No more disk swopping.

WOOHOO :D :D

13. sexy_man

sexy_man New Member

I have pre-orded a special version of TS2 CDs (with a photo frame)at about USD$37.9 in a store in Hong Kong.Is the price reasonable?

14. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Yeah thats a reasonable price. even a bit cheaper than the usual in-stores.

15. ringleesim

Just a couple of days ago I got TS2 Bonus Insider Preview CD!!! It's just like the preview disk you get when you buy Makin' Magic only it's updated... and you know that one video on the official website, "Meet My Sim: Don". Well the Maxis dude who created him has a little tour in the new CD that shows the stuff that happened after Sarah and Don got married.

Man I'm soooooooo pumped for September 17th to get here!!!

I have a four-day weekend because of Labor day.

16. Supernova

Supernova New Member

My school starts this wednesday, so Im still free for a few more days... two actually... Waaaa!

17. Portia04

Portia04 New Member

Hmm Well I just pre ordered the game (for the second time!) and I didnt' get any extras :mad: BTW it was at a local EB games store...I just got a reciept only...they said I can get a 20% off the Guide though...I wish I could of gotten a t-shirt or cd!

18. litl_mama1971

litl_mama1971 New Member

I preordered mine at best buy. I got the preview cd with mine. I think I have the dvd version lol. i know I'm dense. I need to relook at my box.

19. ringleesim

What does this mean:

Pre-release
    ETA 9/14/04

Please help! :confused:

20. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Thats easy! It means september 14th, 2004.

see... 9 (september is the ninth month)/14 (14th day)/04 (2004!)