How Obssessed are you?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Angelic Slayer, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Jotu

Jotu New Member

Haha, I'm overly obsessed..upgraded my computer to make sure it was able to run TS2 ;) it's a bit overkill, but at least now I KNOW it'll run TS2...heh

AMD Athlon XP 2400+ 2.0 GhZ (P4 2.4 GhZ Equivalent)
    768 MB PC2700 RAM
    80 GB HDD
    Windows XP Pro
    Powercolor ATI Radeon 9600 PRO 256 MB VRAM

Yay :D

2. Sims2Addict455

Sims2Addict455 New Member

Pretty Obsessed

I'm pretty obsessed. I have 3 notbook pages with first names for my sims, 2 of last names, 17 familys planned, and 5 houseplans (i just started making houseplans). I also cleared off my computer of programs I don't use, that mite be overbord 'cuz i got my computer 2 months ago and i got double memory with it. But I nneed to keep busy till my Sims 2 comes! ;)

3. Supernova

Supernova New Member

weee! Im gonna start planning families and stuff. It'll be fun. Do you think things like walls would cost the same? That way I could estimate the price of a house as well as everything else. And how many stories can you out on? is it three or five?

4. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Yeah, I hope prices on stuff is lower. But they probably have really high price stuff for only the rich can afford. Like tvs, appliances, etc....

5. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Itd be neat if you could select a wealth level for your sim family. Like wealthy, normal, poor, or something like that. It'd be easier to make certain families without having to cheat.

6. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

I got confused on the number of stories a house can have -.- one chat said 3 another said 4 and a basement and 5 w/o one

7. Angelic Slayer

Angelic Slayer New Member

I agree

Its 5 stories withtout basement and 4 with basement :D

8. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

oh cool thanks!

9. Angelic Slayer

no problem :D

10. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

That's going to make a house full of bathrooms. I wonder how many different types of stairs they'll have. I hope they have some elevators/escalators....

11. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I wonder if you can make more than one level of basement. Ooo! I'd want to make a lake view walk out basement! Cause its so neato!

12. Angelic Slayer

Oooo, that sounds nice

Id like to make a sunken bedroom :D

13. DJSaint

DJSaint New Member

Oh My God, I can't believe I didn't think of looking at real house plans before, wahhhh *runs around the office in excitment* I've had my copy of the Sims2 reserved for over 3 months now at my local Game shop, I just can't wait, i've already started building my first family in BoduShop, so I think it's time to get into the floor plans and figure out what sorta house I want, ohh wetrooms, and suken baths, and huge floor to cieling windows, I can't wait.... :eek:

14. Bri5002

Bri5002 New Member

!!!!

Ooh Ooh OOH! I want elevators/escalators for Comunity Lots! I wanna make a mall....

15. Supernova

Supernova New Member

A mall eh? I wonder what variety of stuff there is you can buy...

16. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

:D hey bri umm if you want to make a mall why dont you just get mall tycoon 2 ?? :D

17. Supernova

Supernova New Member

cuz you cant put your very own sims in mall tycoon 2, thats why! psh...

18. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

ummm sooooooo! everything doesnt have to revolve around the sims!!! psssh... how do you know she wants to put her sims in it?!?! she mver said that.

19. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Well thats why I wouldnt get mall tycoon. Id prefer just to build on in the Sims 2 so i dont have to pay for more games.

20. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

oh!! oh well
    mall tycoon 2 sucks anyways!! lol