How Obssessed are you?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Angelic Slayer, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Supernova

Supernova New Member

well, ive never heard of it so....:rolleyes:

2. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Micro-management games bore me!:eek:

3. KeewiSim

KeewiSim New Member

teehee

Welll I haven't written down anything on paper about what I"m going to do.. yet.. lol.. but I have played a lot of it out in my head man. I'm pretty obsessed. I watch the promo videos over and over again and look (as soo as I get home from work I might add, until like 1:00am) all over the i ternet for new screenshots iunterviews and info about the new game and countdown the days, so... no I'm not obsessed at all.... BAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOL :D :D Your not alone! :eek:

4. Angelic Slayer

Angelic Slayer New Member

Yay, Im so glad that Im not the only NuT :eek: (did I say that out loud) :p

5. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Im starting to twitch I think. It could be serious if my local EB blows up or something and I dont get my copy. Ill probably explode from internal pressure. And my parents look at me like Im nuts when I go into a long explanation of new features in The Sims 2! :D

6. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Today I really allowed myself to hyperfocus on the Sims 2 like I've been dreaming of! I went through all my simmies on Body Shop and took a notebook, named them, decided what type of Sim they'd be (romance, knowledge, ect.), where they'd live, a little of their back story. I have 61 Sims made now!! Then I poked around and found Kat's step-by-step guide to making neighborhoods on SimCity 2 (Thank you so much Kat!) and then worked on it for awhile. I think I have it right, can't really tell. I have one area along a river for the "nice" neighborhood where I will build nice suburban homes, and then another area with smaller lots for the trailer court. I'm ready now, people!! I need my game!!! I'm starting to twitch, too!!!!!

7. KeewiSim

KeewiSim New Member

^I can't get the Body shop to work... :( I've tried and tried but I can't get the content packs to work so it's usless.... :(

LOL! My bothers friends and parents do that to me, lol! But I'm so excited I can't help it!! :D

8. Supernova

Supernova New Member

*twitch* only *twitch* a few more days *twitch* aftre so many delays *twitch*. I think something ill break when i look at the box sitting in my own room. Ill have a nervous breakdown. A HAPPY nervous breakdown... Those are HAPPY tears... the pain is HAPPY!

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

What's been unbearable for me is I went RUSHING into the store where I'd Pre-Ordered the DVD version of the game, only to discover they DIDN'T have it on the 14th... I have to wait two extra days! :eek: :( aaaagh! :p

10. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

I'm lazy so GameStop is shipping it to me! :D

11. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

My parents are getting it at BestBuy tomorrow while I'm at work and I'll have all day Thursday, Friday, and Sat. to pay the game. Wohoo!!

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Whoohoo indeed! :D I hope my hubby gets off work early so we can pick up my pre-order... sigh... it's so hard they're making me WAIT!!! :p