Screen Shots?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Kristalrose, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Screen Shots?

I want to take pictures of my Sims I have created. The only thing I can figure to do is to use the "Print Screen" key and then save it in Paint. Anyone else have a better way? I don't have photo shop, I do all my editing in Paint. :cry:

2. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

As far as I know, that's still the easiest way to do it. I use Photoshop, and that's still the technique that I use.

I know that there are some programs out there that can take snapshots and import them right into whatever program you want, but why load up your computer with extra stuff, when it's just as easy to hit a screen on your keyboard? =)

3. suceress

suceress New Member

A few years ago I found a program called SnagIt which let me get screen captures. I'm going to check download.com to see if there are any completely free screen capture programs for download.
    Ok, found ScreenHunter 4.0. It's free. OS: Windows (all). File Size: 381.16k. It's rated at 93%
    http://www.download.com/ScreenHunter/3000-2192-10215821.html?tag=lst-3-1

Hope this helps. It apparently does not capture DVDs or streaming media though.